BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product because I love the way the whole line smell. As for the lotion, I like it and use it but I do not love it! It does seem to have a hard time rubbing into the skin and leaves a white streaks but they fade quickly, not a big deal. The smell doesn't last long either.
Vanessa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently purchased this product from Walmart and let me tell you it's amazing it makes my skin soft last along time and omg don't get me started on the shampoo and conditioner keeps my hair smelling good and refreshed a little pricy but worth it.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had bought this the other day because it was on clearance for $2.00 and I thought that it was a great deal . So I had bought it and wow this lotion is sooo creamy it was VERY moisturizing. The smell was great but I didnt last too long but It was very moisturizing .
Carlea T.
I'm a big fan of the organix line of products, so when I found out they made lotions now I got one! I love this lotion, I love the smell & how it's not greasy.. I also love that it gives a little shimmer to your skin ( I had no idea until I was in the sun! ) overall, an amazing lotion!
Amy D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is one of my favorite lotions to use. It is so moisturizing and it lasts all day. The smell is nice but not too powerful. My skin is so silky after I use this product and it lasts all day.
Arielle B.
Michigan
This is my all time favorite lotion! Its very moistuizing, creamy and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy at all like some body lotions do. It also makes my skin look so radiant as well.. A+++
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
I love the Organix products and the Moroccan Argan oil scent is my favorite! The only issue I have with this lotion is that it seems a little oily to me. I would like it to absorb a little faster. But I think the residual scent is light and wonderful!
Heather V.
Wallace, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Living in the desert, I get some serious dry skin. But this stuff smells and feels amazing. It seems like I can literally feel it moisturizing my dry skin. Very penetrating. Doesn't linger too much or feel greasy.
Caroline B.
Panama City, FL
I have to say I am a huge fan of these products! They all smell so different and so good! The lotion is something new I have come across and I love it! It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean but no oil residue is left!! I love this lotion!
Melynda D.
Secane, PA
I love all things in Organix line! The lotion is no exception. Wonderful smell, great texture of the lotion, and it does make my skin silky smooth and hydrated
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?