BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
I am in love with the ogx products. It makes my skin so soft and the smell is great and long lasting. I use it daily, after showering.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this lotion because I absolutely love all Organix products, but I was completely disappointed. The consistency is way too thick and heavy and it makes it very hard to spread on your body. I wouldn't buy it again or recommend it to anyone.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Fernley, NV
Living in the desert, I get some serious dry skin. But this stuff smells and feels amazing. It seems like I can literally feel it moisturizing my dry skin. Very penetrating. Doesn't linger too much or feel greasy.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Recently bought this lotion as I was looking for something that lasts, and I was pleasantly surprised. Though it is not the best it smells amazing, and I would totally buy this again.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Medical Lake, Washington
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is literally my favorite lotion ever. I sometimes get really dry skin and this is the only lotion that works for me. Plus it smells really good!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Love this! Works great and smells just as good! Love how they have a whole beauty line
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Michigan
This is my all time favorite lotion! Its very moistuizing, creamy and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy at all like some body lotions do. It also makes my skin look so radiant as well.. A+++
Jenifer O.
Jenifer O.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells AMAZING. Makes the skin silky smooth and everything you could need in a lotion.
Corinne S.
Corinne S.
This has the most amazing smell ever. I started with just the shampoo and conditioner, now I want it all.
Mary S.
Mary S.
The only lotion i use. i usually hate the greasy feeling lotion leaves on your skin but this product is different. i love the scent and it even leaves a bit of a sparkle (noting stripper-like but pretty for when your legs are exposed)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
Triana f.
Laconia, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?