OGX® Hydrating Argan Oil Of Morocco Lotion

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
Kelley M.
Sunnyvale, CA
This lotion smells SOOO good. I love using this product especially for my legs, they end up coming out super soft. I use other lotions for my upper body/hands, but I'm sure it could be great for those areas too.
Samantha T.
Mount Dora, FL
This lotion smells heavenly. It's so awesome. It's not greasy at all and makes your skin feel soft and smooth. The smell is just amazing, I always get compliments on it. Definitely will keep buying this!
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
For the price this stuff is FABULOUS. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and helps smooth and de-flake (is that a word? HA) my skin when it gets dry! Smells amazing too! And doesn't test on animals!
Amy D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is one of my favorite lotions to use. It is so moisturizing and it lasts all day. The smell is nice but not too powerful. My skin is so silky after I use this product and it lasts all day.
Amber G.
Graham, NC
I came across this in ULTA and even though I had an arm full of hair care products and that was my main focus on that trip, I had to have this. The smell of this and the hair care line is absolutely outrageous. So good.
Jacqueline B.
Recently bought this lotion as I was looking for something that lasts, and I was pleasantly surprised. Though it is not the best it smells amazing, and I would totally buy this again.
Paula C.
Mc Calla, AL
I love the smell of this lotion. My only complaint is how you can easily use to much and it takes forever to rub it into your skin so it doesn't show. Other than that it is a great product.
Destiny S.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this product. After I use it, it leave my body feel refreshed and smooth. I use to buy my lotions at bath and body works, but since I discoverded this, I now go to my local Walmart to purchase this lotion.
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
One of the best lotions I've used ever! I love the smell, so amazingly yummy! Definitely made my body all soft and the smell made me get tons of compliments at work!
Arielle B.
This is my all time favorite lotion! Its very moistuizing, creamy and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy at all like some body lotions do. It also makes my skin look so radiant as well.. A+++
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?