BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
Ileana G.
Round Rock, TX
I love all the Argan Oil products by OGX! I bought this at a Walmart nearby me and fell in love with it! I use it twice a day and honestly feel like it's the best lotion for the price! Feels so good on your skin. As soon as I'm running low I plan on buying more!
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay lotion. Goes on really thick and hard to rub in. I expected more from a product with oil in it. Keeps my skin moist for a few hours, but that's about it. Smells great, though.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow I freakin love this stuff....first of all it smells absolutely DIVINE I just can't get enough of this scent. It absorbs fast and leaves my skin feeling silky not at all greasy. Unfortunately I cam really only use this in the summer and wherever my psoriasis isn't acting up it's just not moisturizing enough for my terrible winter skin. But regardless I highly recommend this product!!
Miranda C.
Aurora, IL
My skin loves this! Best lotion ever smells great and fells great! i use this product everyday!
Charisma S.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this lotion! Its so silky and creamy without being to thick or sticky. It keeps my skin feeling hydrated and supple. And it smells incredible without being over powering. I find that the best time to apply it for maximum moisture is right after a shower!
Sandra L.
Vacaville, ca
Smells great but my legs look ashy as if I didn't apply lotion about 1/2 an hour after applying.
Alex E.
Columbia, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot rave enough about this lotion. It was a little pricey, but the big bottle has lasted me for a very long time. The smell of this lotion is divine, and the smell lasts all day on your skin. The lotion is obviously oily out of the bottle, but once on the skin and thoroughly rubbed in, it makes your skin so smooth and soft, almost glowing! Will repurchase when I run out.
Paulina G.
I'm in love with this body lotion . The scent is amazing and it leave my skin feeling super soft. I use it along with the dry oil and it gives my legs a beautiful natural glow and softness. I recommend this product!!
Kalea B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this lotion and I don't know how I lasted so long without out! I use it after I wash my face, because my face gets dry. It is long-lasting and does a GREAT job. Smells wonderful, too. The bottle is pretty, big, and is pricey, but like I said, is long-lasting. I will be purchasing more when I run out!
Debrian W.
The scent of this body lotion is great! I love how lightweight it is. It isn't too expensive as far as lotions go. My only complaint is that it doesn't provide long and deep moisturization. I have to apply a few times a day for my skin to get supple and soft. It's a good lotion overall and I would still recommend it to others.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?