BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "This is one of my favorite lotions to use. It is so moisturizing and it lasts all day. The smell is nice but not too powerful. My skin is so silky after I use this product and it lasts all day." in 29 reviews
  • "Living in the desert, I get some serious dry skin. But this stuff smells and feels amazing. It seems like I can literally feel it moisturizing my dry skin. Very penetrating. Doesn't linger too much or feel greasy. " in 9 reviews
  • "I had no clue that Organix made lotion. I have used their shampoo products and I love them, see I have very sensitive skin so I would love to try this lotion to see how it helps my skin and I also love that it has the argan oil in it. This is a must for me!!" in 4 reviews
Caroline B.
Panama City, FL
I have to say I am a huge fan of these products! They all smell so different and so good! The lotion is something new I have come across and I love it! It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean but no oil residue is left!! I love this lotion!
Hayli Z.
After using the Argan Oil shampoo from Organix I fell in love with the delicious smell. I got the moisturizer because I loved it so much and I was not disappointed. The moisturizer is thick and creamy and helps put moisture back into by skin,
Jessica W.
Canton, MS
This product does very good for providing long lasting moisture. It is also a lot of the product in the seemingly small encasement. I just don't personally care for the smell but if you like the smell of argan oil I highly recommend it.
Mary S.
The only lotion i use. i usually hate the greasy feeling lotion leaves on your skin but this product is different. i love the scent and it even leaves a bit of a sparkle (noting stripper-like but pretty for when your legs are exposed)
Ileana G.
Round Rock, TX
I love all the Argan Oil products by OGX! I bought this at a Walmart nearby me and fell in love with it! I use it twice a day and honestly feel like it's the best lotion for the price! Feels so good on your skin. As soon as I'm running low I plan on buying more!
Keisha B.
Spring Valley, CA
This lotion is excellent . It has a refreshing scent to it and works greats with the body wash as well . It does take some time to rub into my skin though . But it keeps my skin ultra hydrated throughout the day and I love it .
Hayley K.
Best lotion ever!! I love the smell and it's super light but very moisturizing. I don't have sensitive skin, so I'm able to use it in my face and body. Double whammy.
Janelle C.
Reading, PA
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS LOTION!! It is so good. I love it. Even though its kind of pricey, i would still always buy it. I bought it at Wal-Mart. Like i always do. I use it EVERYDAY becuase it helps with ashyness and i would recommend it to anybody that needs it
Heather V.
Wallace, ID
Kelley M.
Sunnyvale, CA
This lotion smells SOOO good. I love using this product especially for my legs, they end up coming out super soft. I use other lotions for my upper body/hands, but I'm sure it could be great for those areas too.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?