BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
I've found any products with argan oil really helps my skin and hair. And this product is no exception and is really affordable as well.
Iris R.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Karina C.
Karina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG this lotion smells amazing. Not only does it work great but it smells like heaven. Plus the packaging is super cute. Definitely try it.
amy r.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I had no clue that Organix made lotion. I have used their shampoo products and I love them, see I have very sensitive skin so I would love to try this lotion to see how it helps my skin and I also love that it has the argan oil in it. This is a must for me!!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Just bought this product on a whim because I've used other OGX products and liked them and I particularly love this smell. I can say that the smell is absolutely amazing. It feels like I'm wearing perfume while also moisturizing my body at the same time. My only problem with it is that it smells too much like a shampoo smell to me (maybe that's because I tried it as shampoo first) and therefore, I'll probably only buy it as shampoo next time. Regardless, I love it and would recommend as a lotion or the line in general.
Hazel J.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had bought this the other day because it was on clearance for $2.00 and I thought that it was a great deal . So I had bought it and wow this lotion is sooo creamy it was VERY moisturizing. The smell was great but I didnt last too long but It was very moisturizing .
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product because I love the way the whole line smell. As for the lotion, I like it and use it but I do not love it! It does seem to have a hard time rubbing into the skin and leaves a white streaks but they fade quickly, not a big deal. The smell doesn't last long either.
Amethyst T.
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great lotion, and I normally have to buy un-scented because my skin is so sensitive. With this lotion, a little goes a long way! It leaves your skin feeling so smooth and not greasy and it smells amazing!!!
KeKe Dior G.
KeKe Dior G.
Beltsville, MD
I love this lotion! It makes your skin look and feel moisturized while actually moisturizing your skin. It is a very good product that I use almost daily.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
I love this product. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft. It has a nice scent as well.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
Triana f.
Laconia, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?