BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I was really excited to try this product since I love the smell from the shampoo and conditioner from the same line, however, I'm really disappointed. While it smells amazing, its so hard to blend and rub into the skin. It creates a white cast and then doesn't absorb well. When I finally got it to blend out, I didn't find it to be particularly moisturizing. Would not recommend.
Ellie P.
Ellie P.
Waterville, ME
I am a huge fan of this lotion!! I bought it as a second choice because I could not find my favorite scent of Organix lotion, but this definitely did not disappoint. It smells nice, and it is not too strong of a scent. The formula keeps my skin feeling soft and smooth without building up and feeling sticky or greasy. I use it on my arms and legs, and I am not sure how it would work on my face, but I feel like it would be fine. I highly recommend this product!!
Keisha B.
Keisha B.
Spring Valley, CA
This lotion is excellent . It has a refreshing scent to it and works greats with the body wash as well . It does take some time to rub into my skin though . But it keeps my skin ultra hydrated throughout the day and I love it .
Candace W.
Candace W.
I love the scent of this & it is super hydrating. It sinks into your skin nicely, you do have to rub it in a bit & a little goes a long way but it doesn't make you feel sticky after using it.
Marlena B.
Marlena B.
Attalla , Al
This product is great! The smell is strong but in my opinion that's a great thing when you're looking for a fresh smell all day. My skin seriously drinks this formula in and feels hydrated (-grease!! Best part) all day. Love love love! #bestof2015
Dani V.
Dani V.
AMAZING!!!! It smells fantastic. It leaves my skin feeling soft and isn't heavy or greasy feeling. I always recommend this to friends and family.
Lladira  D.
Lladira D.
This lotion is great. I love how it makes my skin feel. It hydrates it without being too think or sticky on your skin. It's leaves your skin glowing and on top of that it has an amazing smell that lasts all day.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price this stuff is FABULOUS. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and helps smooth and de-flake (is that a word? HA) my skin when it gets dry! Smells amazing too! And doesn't test on animals!
Kay-Lynne P.
Kay-Lynne P.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This should be awarded winning. The smell. The texture. It's like the stuff I imagined Cleopatra used
AJ S.
AJ S.
Columbus, GA
This lotion hydrates my skin in the winter. I have eczema and this is one of the best I've found in a long time. Plus it smells great!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
Triana f.
Laconia, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?