BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
Mary S.
The only lotion i use. i usually hate the greasy feeling lotion leaves on your skin but this product is different. i love the scent and it even leaves a bit of a sparkle (noting stripper-like but pretty for when your legs are exposed)
Sabrina S.
Tacoma, WA
A lotion that smells great and leaves my skin feeling clean and moistrized. Isnt thick. Bottle is pretty big so it last a long time.
Jenifer O.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells AMAZING. Makes the skin silky smooth and everything you could need in a lotion.
Augusta T.
Concord
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this after using the shampoo and conditioner. It made my skin smell amazing and it has never been more soft!
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
I haven't used this lotion but it smells amazing! This is on my list of lotions to purchase next. Right now I am using the Organix Coconut Lotion and I love it! They have awesome shampoos and conditioners too :)
Patrice P.
Indianapolis , IN
Loooovvvee this stuff!! Smells so good! Makes me feel so soft! AND I caught it on sale for $4.99!! I will be getting this again
Sarah S.
Brownsburg, IN
I love this lotion! It makes your skin look and feel moisturized while actually moisturizing your skin. It is a very good product that I use almost daily.
Melynda D.
Secane, PA
I love all things in Organix line! The lotion is no exception. Wonderful smell, great texture of the lotion, and it does make my skin silky smooth and hydrated
Caroline B.
Panama City, FL
I have to say I am a huge fan of these products! They all smell so different and so good! The lotion is something new I have come across and I love it! It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean but no oil residue is left!! I love this lotion!
Heather V.
Wallace, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Living in the desert, I get some serious dry skin. But this stuff smells and feels amazing. It seems like I can literally feel it moisturizing my dry skin. Very penetrating. Doesn't linger too much or feel greasy.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?