BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
This is hands down one of my favorite lotions. Before I started using this lotion I was a big shopper at bath and body works. Then I discovered this, way cheaper, double the product, and it feels way better on my skin. Organix is amazing, and this scent is heavenly.
Candace W.
I love the scent of this & it is super hydrating. It sinks into your skin nicely, you do have to rub it in a bit & a little goes a long way but it doesn't make you feel sticky after using it.
Kailee K.
State College, PA
My favorite lotion ever in the history of ever. Smells great, super hydrating, and just a little goes such a long way. I have two newish tattoos and I find this lotion is wonderful for hydrating them and keeping them looking perfect! Overall and amazing lotion
Melissa M.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this fresh out of the shower. My skin always looks and feels great! It's so smooth when I touch my legs. I especially love my legs, so that makes me happy. I love all Ogx® products!
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I had no clue that Organix made lotion. I have used their shampoo products and I love them, see I have very sensitive skin so I would love to try this lotion to see how it helps my skin and I also love that it has the argan oil in it. This is a must for me!!
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
I love the Organix products and the Moroccan Argan oil scent is my favorite! The only issue I have with this lotion is that it seems a little oily to me. I would like it to absorb a little faster. But I think the residual scent is light and wonderful!
Karissa P.
This lotion is so hydrating! It smells amazing and it's nice and light but still so hydrating for the skin. It's very gentle as well and lasts all day without an oily residue! Also the bottle will last forever!
Marlena B.
Rainbow city , AL
This product is great! The smell is strong but in my opinion that's a great thing when you're looking for a fresh smell all day. My skin seriously drinks this formula in and feels hydrated (-grease!! Best part) all day. Love love love! #bestof2015
Marisa F.
Kings Park, NY
This lotion is so hydrating for the skin and never greasy. I use it after the shower and especially after the beach, it re-hydrates my skin and keeps it looking silky smooth, and glowing. I also use argan oil for my hair and it is such a great product.
Hayli Z.
After using the Argan Oil shampoo from Organix I fell in love with the delicious smell. I got the moisturizer because I loved it so much and I was not disappointed. The moisturizer is thick and creamy and helps put moisture back into by skin,
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?