BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
Erica S.
Erica S.
Chattanooga , TN
This lotion hits both of the things that I look for, scent and how well it moisturizes. My kids even love this lotion (they are boys who NEVER want lotion lol). I usually don't like to use a scented lotion after shaving but this is gentle enough to use!
Baileigh A.
Baileigh A.
Evanston, WY
This is by far by favorite lotion ever! First, the smell is AMAZING! That fact alone is enough to recommend it. However, it's also an amazing moisturizer. It isn't too thick or greasy. Skin absorbs it well and it leaves skin feeling silky smooth. I use this stuff every day and highly recommend it!
Asiah J.
Asiah J.
El Cajon
I have super dry skin and pretty bad eczema and this stuff helps keep my skin calm all day. It's super gentle and it also smells great! And a good product for the price you pay!
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was such a great lotion for all day use, it provides so much hydration and moisture to your skin and leaves it so smooth and soft. Definitely worth the purchase! OGX® Hydrating Argan Oil Of Morocco Lotion
Daniela O.
Daniela O.
It's amazing! And the smell is sooooo good! It has a calming scent. I love it very much. I use it everyday especially when my skin is really dry, it helps a lot. I would recommend this product 100% with my eyes close.
Jada C.
Jada C.
clover
WHAT?!?!? THIS HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED ummm this is or should I say was by far my favorite lotion I have the same scent in the body wash it smells so good I have super dry arms and legs and it works miracles
Channing J.
Channing J.
Yale, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing! & leaves my skin feeling soft. A little bit goes a long way! The only thing I don't care for is the lotion feels super greasy until it's soaked into your skin.
Sheri S.
Sheri S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely a great product for those with really dry skin. A little goes a long way because it is thick and takes some time rubbing in but it has done wonder repairing my skin on my legs from the winter months. the smell is very clean and not an overwhelming scent, which I like. I let a friend with dry, flaky skin borrow my bottle and they are hooked now too. probably not the best moisturizer for people with oily skin.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Iowa City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely a very good lotion to take care of all my dry skin. I love using it on my feat, and aragan oil is amazing. A bit too expensive however.
Kailee K.
Kailee K.
State College, PA
My favorite lotion ever in the history of ever. Smells great, super hydrating, and just a little goes such a long way. I have two newish tattoos and I find this lotion is wonderful for hydrating them and keeping them looking perfect! Overall and amazing lotion
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
Triana f.
Laconia, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?