BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
Paulina G.
I'm in love with this body lotion . The scent is amazing and it leave my skin feeling super soft. I use it along with the dry oil and it gives my legs a beautiful natural glow and softness. I recommend this product!!
Vanessa D.
I just recently purchased this product from Walmart and let me tell you it's amazing it makes my skin soft last along time and omg don't get me started on the shampoo and conditioner keeps my hair smelling good and refreshed a little pricy but worth it.
Sara L.
I bought this lotion because I absolutely love all Organix products, but I was completely disappointed. The consistency is way too thick and heavy and it makes it very hard to spread on your body. I wouldn't buy it again or recommend it to anyone.
Evelyn K.
This lotion replenishes my skin with moisture without the greasiness that some other lotions tend to have. It also leaves my skin moisturized all day, and I don't have to reapply it. The smell is fresh and clean, and not overpoweringly sweet, so it would work well with any perfume you put on your skin.
Ellie P.
Waterville, ME
I am a huge fan of this lotion!! I bought it as a second choice because I could not find my favorite scent of Organix lotion, but this definitely did not disappoint. It smells nice, and it is not too strong of a scent. The formula keeps my skin feeling soft and smooth without building up and feeling sticky or greasy. I use it on my arms and legs, and I am not sure how it would work on my face, but I feel like it would be fine. I highly recommend this product!!
rhonda k.
I love this lotion! It has a light fresh scent and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. It's my go to lotion for everyday use! Highly recommend for the price, much cheaper than other lotions I use.
Carlea T.
I'm a big fan of the organix line of products, so when I found out they made lotions now I got one! I love this lotion, I love the smell & how it's not greasy.. I also love that it gives a little shimmer to your skin ( I had no idea until I was in the sun! ) overall, an amazing lotion!
Camika D.
Marianna, FL
First of all I have to say. . . I love all ogx products!!!! I started using the hairs oils and purchased the lotion on a whim. I was really surprised how light weight it felt on my skin but at the same time I was well moisturized. It's a great product to wear in the summer.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
Not only does this lotion moisturize skin like no other, it smells heavenly and tropical. i love the long lasting and non greasy textures after application. keeps my skin soft and tropical scented.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
This is hands down one of my favorite lotions. Before I started using this lotion I was a big shopper at bath and body works. Then I discovered this, way cheaper, double the product, and it feels way better on my skin. Organix is amazing, and this scent is heavenly.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?