BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Arielle B.
Michigan
This is my all time favorite lotion! Its very moistuizing, creamy and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy at all like some body lotions do. It also makes my skin look so radiant as well.. A+++
Amy D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is one of my favorite lotions to use. It is so moisturizing and it lasts all day. The smell is nice but not too powerful. My skin is so silky after I use this product and it lasts all day.
Carlea T.
I'm a big fan of the organix line of products, so when I found out they made lotions now I got one! I love this lotion, I love the smell & how it's not greasy.. I also love that it gives a little shimmer to your skin ( I had no idea until I was in the sun! ) overall, an amazing lotion!
Mary S.
The only lotion i use. i usually hate the greasy feeling lotion leaves on your skin but this product is different. i love the scent and it even leaves a bit of a sparkle (noting stripper-like but pretty for when your legs are exposed)
Sabrina S.
Tacoma, WA
A lotion that smells great and leaves my skin feeling clean and moistrized. Isnt thick. Bottle is pretty big so it last a long time.
Jenifer O.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells AMAZING. Makes the skin silky smooth and everything you could need in a lotion.
Augusta T.
Concord
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this after using the shampoo and conditioner. It made my skin smell amazing and it has never been more soft!
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
I haven't used this lotion but it smells amazing! This is on my list of lotions to purchase next. Right now I am using the Organix Coconut Lotion and I love it! They have awesome shampoos and conditioners too :)
Sarah S.
Brownsburg, IN
I love this lotion! It makes your skin look and feel moisturized while actually moisturizing your skin. It is a very good product that I use almost daily.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?