BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is one of my favorite lotions to use. It is so moisturizing and it lasts all day. The smell is nice but not too powerful. My skin is so silky after I use this product and it lasts all day." in 29 reviews
  • "Living in the desert, I get some serious dry skin. But this stuff smells and feels amazing. It seems like I can literally feel it moisturizing my dry skin. Very penetrating. Doesn't linger too much or feel greasy. " in 9 reviews
  • "I had no clue that Organix made lotion. I have used their shampoo products and I love them, see I have very sensitive skin so I would love to try this lotion to see how it helps my skin and I also love that it has the argan oil in it. This is a must for me!!" in 4 reviews
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
I bought this product because I love the way the whole line smell. As for the lotion, I like it and use it but I do not love it! It does seem to have a hard time rubbing into the skin and leaves a white streaks but they fade quickly, not a big deal. The smell doesn't last long either.
Brittany F.
Millwood, KY
This is one of my favorite lotions. I've always used OGX brand shampoo and conditioner but I had no ideal they had lotions and body washes! The only downside is it does contain Chetyl Alcohol which if I do use too much of it it dries my skin. They sent is really beautiful too.
Alexys L.
I've always been a fan of Organix products and this lotion is no exception. I only recently found out they made lotion and I had to try it immediately. I'm boating a lot in the summer, so my skin needs something super hydrating to keep it smooth and silky. This products packs it in and leaves my skin hydrated without a greasy layer on top. The scent is fresh and pleasant but not overpowering. This may very well end up my number one go-to lotion. Highly recommend!
Kalea B.
I just started using this lotion and I don't know how I lasted so long without out! I use it after I wash my face, because my face gets dry. It is long-lasting and does a GREAT job. Smells wonderful, too. The bottle is pretty, big, and is pricey, but like I said, is long-lasting. I will be purchasing more when I run out!
Emily D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I really love love love this lotion! A little bit goes a LONG way! If you like really thin lotion this isn't for you because this lotion is on the thicker side but not too thick to where you feel like you spend forever rubbing it in. The best part about the lotion is that it smells AMAZINGGGGGGG!
Debrian W.
The scent of this body lotion is great! I love how lightweight it is. It isn't too expensive as far as lotions go. My only complaint is that it doesn't provide long and deep moisturization. I have to apply a few times a day for my skin to get supple and soft. It's a good lotion overall and I would still recommend it to others.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I was really excited to try this product since I love the smell from the shampoo and conditioner from the same line, however, I'm really disappointed. While it smells amazing, its so hard to blend and rub into the skin. It creates a white cast and then doesn't absorb well. When I finally got it to blend out, I didn't find it to be particularly moisturizing. Would not recommend.
Charisma S.
Dallas, TX
I love love love this lotion! Its so silky and creamy without being to thick or sticky. It keeps my skin feeling hydrated and supple. And it smells incredible without being over powering. I find that the best time to apply it for maximum moisture is right after a shower!
Hazel J.
Perris , CA
I had bought this the other day because it was on clearance for $2.00 and I thought that it was a great deal . So I had bought it and wow this lotion is sooo creamy it was VERY moisturizing. The smell was great but I didnt last too long but It was very moisturizing .
Audrey O.
Grandview, OH
Love this lotion!! Not greasy, thick and smooth! Love it in the winter after showers! It smells so good not fruity or flowery! Leaves your skin soft and silky! Totally worth the money if you have dry skin!
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?