BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
Best lotion ever!! I love the smell and it's super light but very moisturizing. I don't have sensitive skin, so I'm able to use it in my face and body. Double whammy.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Belleville, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just used it for the first time. It feels great and smells awesome.. but I don't necessarily think it's worth the price on the tag..
Simone B.
Simone B.
Bremerton, WA
This stuff smells soo good and it makes my skin soo soft, this is probably going to be my new lotion it's amazing!
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Vacaville, ca
Smells great but my legs look ashy as if I didn't apply lotion about 1/2 an hour after applying.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Aurora, IL
My skin loves this! Best lotion ever smells great and fells great! i use this product everyday!
Nathalia M.
Nathalia M.
I got it at Walmart and I really like it because it makes your skin soft and smeels good
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to body lotion. It dries quickly, is very hydrating, and leaves my skin glowing. I like to keep my skincare products as natural as possible. Pure Argan oil seed extract envelopes skin with naturally occurring nutrients to restore skin's elasticity. Sugar cane and Willow Bark promote cellular turnover as well as soften, creating a radiant glow, along with Rice Milk and Bamboo Extract to make skin supple and touchable. This product is nutrient rich, very nourishing, with an intense moisture lock system that uses a PCA complex to draw moisture into skin, while a ceramide complex creates a barrier to seal it in. It's slightly pricey, but the bottle is big and full, so i find it worth the cost. Also the product is cruelty free and the packaging is eco-friendly, both of which i really appreciate. I would recommend to others. I will also purchase again.
Ihesha H.
Ihesha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It has an amazing scent, I also like the fact that it's creamy and easily absorbs into my skin. After I apply it it always leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smelling great. I use this lotion all year round. It's perfect for the winter to combat dry dehydrated skin and it's also not too thick to use In the warmer months.
sist3r s.
sist3r s.
Living in sunny Cali with super hot heat and dry weather, your skin takes a beating. I love the many scents the lotions come in. I even use it on the heels of my feet. However, the thickness of the lotion people may not like. It's quite thick. It's more of a cream to me than lotion. But nonetheless still an amazing lotion. I Love to collect the flavors lol
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Walnut Creek, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I became obsessed with the scent from my conditioner and then I saw this in the store and freaked out. I love this scent so much! The lotion feels great on my skin and leaves me feeling moisturized and smelling fantastic!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
Triana f.
Laconia, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?