BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
Ileana G.
Ileana G.
Round Rock, TX
I love all the Argan Oil products by OGX! I bought this at a Walmart nearby me and fell in love with it! I use it twice a day and honestly feel like it's the best lotion for the price! Feels so good on your skin. As soon as I'm running low I plan on buying more!
Janelle C.
Janelle C.
Reading, PA
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS LOTION!! It is so good. I love it. Even though its kind of pricey, i would still always buy it. I bought it at Wal-Mart. Like i always do. I use it EVERYDAY becuase it helps with ashyness and i would recommend it to anybody that needs it
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
I just recently purchased this product from Walmart and let me tell you it's amazing it makes my skin soft last along time and omg don't get me started on the shampoo and conditioner keeps my hair smelling good and refreshed a little pricy but worth it.
Adrianna S.
Adrianna S.
Saugerties, NY
Absolutely love this lotion. It smells amazing, isn't too thin or thick, and doesn't leave that sticky or greasy feeling some lotions leave. It keeps my skin super hydrated all day. A bottle last quite a long time because you don't need to use much.
Paulina G.
Paulina G.
I'm in love with this body lotion . The scent is amazing and it leave my skin feeling super soft. I use it along with the dry oil and it gives my legs a beautiful natural glow and softness. I recommend this product!!
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is so hydrating! It smells amazing and it's nice and light but still so hydrating for the skin. It's very gentle as well and lasts all day without an oily residue! Also the bottle will last forever!
rhonda k.
rhonda k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lotion! It has a light fresh scent and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. It's my go to lotion for everyday use! Highly recommend for the price, much cheaper than other lotions I use.
Erin L.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only does this lotion moisturize skin like no other, it smells heavenly and tropical. i love the long lasting and non greasy textures after application. keeps my skin soft and tropical scented.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay lotion. Goes on really thick and hard to rub in. I expected more from a product with oil in it. Keeps my skin moist for a few hours, but that's about it. Smells great, though.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this fresh out of the shower. My skin always looks and feels great! It's so smooth when I touch my legs. I especially love my legs, so that makes me happy. I love all Ogx® products!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
Triana f.
Laconia, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?