BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
Erica S.
HIXSON, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion hits both of the things that I look for, scent and how well it moisturizes. My kids even love this lotion (they are boys who NEVER want lotion lol). I usually don't like to use a scented lotion after shaving but this is gentle enough to use!
Baileigh A.
Evanston, WY
This is by far by favorite lotion ever! First, the smell is AMAZING! That fact alone is enough to recommend it. However, it's also an amazing moisturizer. It isn't too thick or greasy. Skin absorbs it well and it leaves skin feeling silky smooth. I use this stuff every day and highly recommend it!
Asiah J.
El Cajon
I have super dry skin and pretty bad eczema and this stuff helps keep my skin calm all day. It's super gentle and it also smells great! And a good product for the price you pay!
Marissa H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was such a great lotion for all day use, it provides so much hydration and moisture to your skin and leaves it so smooth and soft. Definitely worth the purchase! OGX® Hydrating Argan Oil Of Morocco Lotion
Janelle C.
Reading, PA
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS LOTION!! It is so good. I love it. Even though its kind of pricey, i would still always buy it. I bought it at Wal-Mart. Like i always do. I use it EVERYDAY becuase it helps with ashyness and i would recommend it to anybody that needs it
Daniela O.
It's amazing! And the smell is sooooo good! It has a calming scent. I love it very much. I use it everyday especially when my skin is really dry, it helps a lot. I would recommend this product 100% with my eyes close.
Sarah W.
Iowa City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely a very good lotion to take care of all my dry skin. I love using it on my feat, and aragan oil is amazing. A bit too expensive however.
Jessi W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion smells awesome, hydrates my skin all day and is the only lotion that my boyfriend will even consider using. He has extremely dry skin and hates any lotion that leaves a greasy feeling on his skin. This product absorbs quickly and easily and leaves your skin feeling amazingly soft. Their entire line of this Argan oil product is his absolute favorite!
Emily A.
Just bought this product on a whim because I've used other OGX products and liked them and I particularly love this smell. I can say that the smell is absolutely amazing. It feels like I'm wearing perfume while also moisturizing my body at the same time. My only problem with it is that it smells too much like a shampoo smell to me (maybe that's because I tried it as shampoo first) and therefore, I'll probably only buy it as shampoo next time. Regardless, I love it and would recommend as a lotion or the line in general.
Sheri S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely a great product for those with really dry skin. A little goes a long way because it is thick and takes some time rubbing in but it has done wonder repairing my skin on my legs from the winter months. the smell is very clean and not an overwhelming scent, which I like. I let a friend with dry, flaky skin borrow my bottle and they are hooked now too. probably not the best moisturizer for people with oily skin.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?