BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
Marissa H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
This was such a great lotion for all day use, it provides so much hydration and moisture to your skin and leaves it so smooth and soft. Definitely worth the purchase! OGX® Hydrating Argan Oil Of Morocco Lotion
Channing J.
Yale, OK
Smells amazing! & leaves my skin feeling soft. A little bit goes a long way! The only thing I don't care for is the lotion feels super greasy until it's soaked into your skin.
Daniela O.
It's amazing! And the smell is sooooo good! It has a calming scent. I love it very much. I use it everyday especially when my skin is really dry, it helps a lot. I would recommend this product 100% with my eyes close.
Sarah W.
Iowa City, IA
This is definitely a very good lotion to take care of all my dry skin. I love using it on my feat, and aragan oil is amazing. A bit too expensive however.
Jessi W.
This lotion smells awesome, hydrates my skin all day and is the only lotion that my boyfriend will even consider using. He has extremely dry skin and hates any lotion that leaves a greasy feeling on his skin. This product absorbs quickly and easily and leaves your skin feeling amazingly soft. Their entire line of this Argan oil product is his absolute favorite!
Emily A.
Just bought this product on a whim because I've used other OGX products and liked them and I particularly love this smell. I can say that the smell is absolutely amazing. It feels like I'm wearing perfume while also moisturizing my body at the same time. My only problem with it is that it smells too much like a shampoo smell to me (maybe that's because I tried it as shampoo first) and therefore, I'll probably only buy it as shampoo next time. Regardless, I love it and would recommend as a lotion or the line in general.
Sheri S.
This is definitely a great product for those with really dry skin. A little goes a long way because it is thick and takes some time rubbing in but it has done wonder repairing my skin on my legs from the winter months. the smell is very clean and not an overwhelming scent, which I like. I let a friend with dry, flaky skin borrow my bottle and they are hooked now too. probably not the best moisturizer for people with oily skin.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
Wow I freakin love this stuff....first of all it smells absolutely DIVINE I just can't get enough of this scent. It absorbs fast and leaves my skin feeling silky not at all greasy. Unfortunately I cam really only use this in the summer and wherever my psoriasis isn't acting up it's just not moisturizing enough for my terrible winter skin. But regardless I highly recommend this product!!
Alex E.
Columbia , MO
I cannot rave enough about this lotion. It was a little pricey, but the big bottle has lasted me for a very long time. The smell of this lotion is divine, and the smell lasts all day on your skin. The lotion is obviously oily out of the bottle, but once on the skin and thoroughly rubbed in, it makes your skin so smooth and soft, almost glowing! Will repurchase when I run out.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
I bought this product because I love the way the whole line smell. As for the lotion, I like it and use it but I do not love it! It does seem to have a hard time rubbing into the skin and leaves a white streaks but they fade quickly, not a big deal. The smell doesn't last long either.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?