BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
Heidi V.
Argan oil is very good for badly treated hair & not to be mistreated, I like to be painting my hair almost every time & an argan oil would be very helpful to me since my hair is badly mistreated to decolorarmelo for Having the ideal volume of hair that I wanted, I was not happy to buy one but I would not have to have it.
Emma S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells great and the price is amazing, but it is super greasy and it doesnt absorb into the skin. If you go out in humid weather, you can actually see the product melt off.
Kaitlin M.
I love it. It works good. It smells amazing. It is kinda expensive but I feel like it's expensive because they used good quality products to make it. It works effectively & is pretty gental too. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. They have many types of creams so there is something for everyone.
Kathleen L.
Richmond hill, Ontario
I used to be an avid user of Vaseline's cocoa butter body lotion, and I'd been through 3 bottles in 2 years. Then I realized the moisturizer did nothing for me. This has a great scent compared to a lot of other moisturizers, and it was about 10.99 at Shopper Drug Mart. It's very clean and fresh and moisturizing.
diana g.
While the shampoo smells fantastic, in lotion the smell is just too fragrant. Made my migraine worse. You have to mix it down with some other gentler lotion.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?