BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
Ellie P.
Waterville, ME
I am a huge fan of this lotion!! I bought it as a second choice because I could not find my favorite scent of Organix lotion, but this definitely did not disappoint. It smells nice, and it is not too strong of a scent. The formula keeps my skin feeling soft and smooth without building up and feeling sticky or greasy. I use it on my arms and legs, and I am not sure how it would work on my face, but I feel like it would be fine. I highly recommend this product!!
Mary S.
The only lotion i use. i usually hate the greasy feeling lotion leaves on your skin but this product is different. i love the scent and it even leaves a bit of a sparkle (noting stripper-like but pretty for when your legs are exposed)
Kelley M.
Sunnyvale, CA
This lotion smells SOOO good. I love using this product especially for my legs, they end up coming out super soft. I use other lotions for my upper body/hands, but I'm sure it could be great for those areas too.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I had no clue that Organix made lotion. I have used their shampoo products and I love them, see I have very sensitive skin so I would love to try this lotion to see how it helps my skin and I also love that it has the argan oil in it. This is a must for me!!
Alexys L.
I've always been a fan of Organix products and this lotion is no exception. I only recently found out they made lotion and I had to try it immediately. I'm boating a lot in the summer, so my skin needs something super hydrating to keep it smooth and silky. This products packs it in and leaves my skin hydrated without a greasy layer on top. The scent is fresh and pleasant but not overpowering. This may very well end up my number one go-to lotion. Highly recommend!
Hayli Z.
After using the Argan Oil shampoo from Organix I fell in love with the delicious smell. I got the moisturizer because I loved it so much and I was not disappointed. The moisturizer is thick and creamy and helps put moisture back into by skin,
Taryn V.
Nancy, KY
Love this product. Light weight with a light yet nice scent. Leaves skin very soft.
Amber G.
Graham, NC
I came across this in ULTA and even though I had an arm full of hair care products and that was my main focus on that trip, I had to have this. The smell of this and the hair care line is absolutely outrageous. So good.
Evelyn K.
This lotion replenishes my skin with moisture without the greasiness that some other lotions tend to have. It also leaves my skin moisturized all day, and I don't have to reapply it. The smell is fresh and clean, and not overpoweringly sweet, so it would work well with any perfume you put on your skin.
Stacy F.
This is a super nice body lotion that keeps my skin very soft. I also like the smell, it's nice but not too overpowering or anything.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?