BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Smells sexy and affordable great for body massages or just regular daily application for moisturizing.
Kay-Lynne P.
Williamsburg, VA
This should be awarded winning. The smell. The texture. It's like the stuff I imagined Cleopatra used
Sandra L.
Vacaville, ca
Smells great but my legs look ashy as if I didn't apply lotion about 1/2 an hour after applying.
Miranda C.
Aurora, IL
My skin loves this! Best lotion ever smells great and fells great! i use this product everyday!
Kayla D.
I love this product. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft. It has a nice scent as well.
Chaney W.
I absolutely love this product. It smells amazing and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy.
Nathalia M.
I got it at Walmart and I really like it because it makes your skin soft and smeels good
Victoria S.
Love this! Works great and smells just as good! Love how they have a whole beauty line
Jenifer O.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Smells AMAZING. Makes the skin silky smooth and everything you could need in a lotion.
Taryn V.
Nancy, KY
Love this product. Light weight with a light yet nice scent. Leaves skin very soft.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?