BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
Marisa F.
Marisa F.
Northport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is so hydrating for the skin and never greasy. I use it after the shower and especially after the beach, it re-hydrates my skin and keeps it looking silky smooth, and glowing. I also use argan oil for my hair and it is such a great product.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Mount Dora, FL
This lotion smells heavenly. It's so awesome. It's not greasy at all and makes your skin feel soft and smooth. The smell is just amazing, I always get compliments on it. Definitely will keep buying this!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I love this product. It smells lovely and goes on great with no greasy feeling afterwords. This product leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed!
Grace M.
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
I love the Organix products and the Moroccan Argan oil scent is my favorite! The only issue I have with this lotion is that it seems a little oily to me. I would like it to absorb a little faster. But I think the residual scent is light and wonderful!
Chaney W.
Chaney W.
I absolutely love this product. It smells amazing and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy.
Carlea T.
Carlea T.
I'm a big fan of the organix line of products, so when I found out they made lotions now I got one! I love this lotion, I love the smell & how it's not greasy.. I also love that it gives a little shimmer to your skin ( I had no idea until I was in the sun! ) overall, an amazing lotion!
Athens, TN
This is hands down one of my favorite lotions. Before I started using this lotion I was a big shopper at bath and body works. Then I discovered this, way cheaper, double the product, and it feels way better on my skin. Organix is amazing, and this scent is heavenly.
Bri R.
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best lotions I've used ever! I love the smell, so amazingly yummy! Definitely made my body all soft and the smell made me get tons of compliments at work!
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Panama City, FL
I have to say I am a huge fan of these products! They all smell so different and so good! The lotion is something new I have come across and I love it! It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean but no oil residue is left!! I love this lotion!
Melynda D.
Melynda D.
Secane, PA
I love all things in Organix line! The lotion is no exception. Wonderful smell, great texture of the lotion, and it does make my skin silky smooth and hydrated
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
Triana f.
Laconia, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?