BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow I freakin love this stuff....first of all it smells absolutely DIVINE I just can't get enough of this scent. It absorbs fast and leaves my skin feeling silky not at all greasy. Unfortunately I cam really only use this in the summer and wherever my psoriasis isn't acting up it's just not moisturizing enough for my terrible winter skin. But regardless I highly recommend this product!!
Alex E.
Alex E.
Columbia, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot rave enough about this lotion. It was a little pricey, but the big bottle has lasted me for a very long time. The smell of this lotion is divine, and the smell lasts all day on your skin. The lotion is obviously oily out of the bottle, but once on the skin and thoroughly rubbed in, it makes your skin so smooth and soft, almost glowing! Will repurchase when I run out.
Jessi W.
Jessi W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion smells awesome, hydrates my skin all day and is the only lotion that my boyfriend will even consider using. He has extremely dry skin and hates any lotion that leaves a greasy feeling on his skin. This product absorbs quickly and easily and leaves your skin feeling amazingly soft. Their entire line of this Argan oil product is his absolute favorite!
Debrian W.
Debrian W.
The scent of this body lotion is great! I love how lightweight it is. It isn't too expensive as far as lotions go. My only complaint is that it doesn't provide long and deep moisturization. I have to apply a few times a day for my skin to get supple and soft. It's a good lotion overall and I would still recommend it to others.
Kalea B.
Kalea B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this lotion and I don't know how I lasted so long without out! I use it after I wash my face, because my face gets dry. It is long-lasting and does a GREAT job. Smells wonderful, too. The bottle is pretty, big, and is pricey, but like I said, is long-lasting. I will be purchasing more when I run out!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I really love love love this lotion! A little bit goes a LONG way! If you like really thin lotion this isn't for you because this lotion is on the thicker side but not too thick to where you feel like you spend forever rubbing it in. The best part about the lotion is that it smells AMAZINGGGGGGG!
Shaunna C.
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this stuff sparingly. It can be difficult to rub in and it isn't long lasting, but the scent alone is enough to keep me hooked. I do find this hydrating but not if you have super dry skin. It's a great lotion if you do not have dry skin and if you love amazing scented things!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Millwood, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite lotions. I've always used OGX brand shampoo and conditioner but I had no ideal they had lotions and body washes! The only downside is it does contain Chetyl Alcohol which if I do use too much of it it dries my skin. They sent is really beautiful too.
Camika D.
Camika D.
Marianna, FL
First of all I have to say. . . I love all ogx products!!!! I started using the hairs oils and purchased the lotion on a whim. I was really surprised how light weight it felt on my skin but at the same time I was well moisturized. It's a great product to wear in the summer.
Charisma S.
Charisma S.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this lotion! Its so silky and creamy without being to thick or sticky. It keeps my skin feeling hydrated and supple. And it smells incredible without being over powering. I find that the best time to apply it for maximum moisture is right after a shower!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
Triana f.
Laconia, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?