BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

Buy on Amazon
Channing J.
Yale, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing! & leaves my skin feeling soft. A little bit goes a long way! The only thing I don't care for is the lotion feels super greasy until it's soaked into your skin.
Jada C.
clover
WHAT?!?!? THIS HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED ummm this is or should I say was by far my favorite lotion I have the same scent in the body wash it smells so good I have super dry arms and legs and it works miracles
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to body lotion. It dries quickly, is very hydrating, and leaves my skin glowing. I like to keep my skincare products as natural as possible. Pure Argan oil seed extract envelopes skin with naturally occurring nutrients to restore skin's elasticity. Sugar cane and Willow Bark promote cellular turnover as well as soften, creating a radiant glow, along with Rice Milk and Bamboo Extract to make skin supple and touchable. This product is nutrient rich, very nourishing, with an intense moisture lock system that uses a PCA complex to draw moisture into skin, while a ceramide complex creates a barrier to seal it in. It's slightly pricey, but the bottle is big and full, so i find it worth the cost. Also the product is cruelty free and the packaging is eco-friendly, both of which i really appreciate. I would recommend to others. I will also purchase again.
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this stuff sparingly. It can be difficult to rub in and it isn't long lasting, but the scent alone is enough to keep me hooked. I do find this hydrating but not if you have super dry skin. It's a great lotion if you do not have dry skin and if you love amazing scented things!
Ihesha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It has an amazing scent, I also like the fact that it's creamy and easily absorbs into my skin. After I apply it it always leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smelling great. I use this lotion all year round. It's perfect for the winter to combat dry dehydrated skin and it's also not too thick to use In the warmer months.
Amethyst T.
Barboursville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great lotion, and I normally have to buy un-scented because my skin is so sensitive. With this lotion, a little goes a long way! It leaves your skin feeling so smooth and not greasy and it smells amazing!!!
sist3r s.
Living in sunny Cali with super hot heat and dry weather, your skin takes a beating. I love the many scents the lotions come in. I even use it on the heels of my feet. However, the thickness of the lotion people may not like. It's quite thick. It's more of a cream to me than lotion. But nonetheless still an amazing lotion. I Love to collect the flavors lol
rhonda k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lotion! It has a light fresh scent and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. It's my go to lotion for everyday use! Highly recommend for the price, much cheaper than other lotions I use.
Cindy C.
Walnut Creek, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I became obsessed with the scent from my conditioner and then I saw this in the store and freaked out. I love this scent so much! The lotion feels great on my skin and leaves me feeling moisturized and smelling fantastic!
Adrianna S.
Saugerties, NY
Absolutely love this lotion. It smells amazing, isn't too thin or thick, and doesn't leave that sticky or greasy feeling some lotions leave. It keeps my skin super hydrated all day. A bottle last quite a long time because you don't need to use much.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Do they have any other scent
Heidi V.
What's the use of argan oil?