BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Makes your skin glow all over. This dry oil blend is never greasy, instantly moisturizes the skin with naturally occurring nutrients and a burst of hydration. It's a sensual moroccan escape every time you spread it on.

OGX® Hydrating Argan Oil Of Morocco Lotion
  • "This is one of my favorite lotions to use. It is so moisturizing and it lasts all day. The smell is nice but not too powerful. My skin is so silky after I use this product and it lasts all day." in 29 reviews
  • "Living in the desert, I get some serious dry skin. But this stuff smells and feels amazing. It seems like I can literally feel it moisturizing my dry skin. Very penetrating. Doesn't linger too much or feel greasy. " in 9 reviews
  • "I had no clue that Organix made lotion. I have used their shampoo products and I love them, see I have very sensitive skin so I would love to try this lotion to see how it helps my skin and I also love that it has the argan oil in it. This is a must for me!!" in 4 reviews
Lisa C.
Westfield, NJ
I am obsessed with the scent of this lotion! The Moroccan oil scent is amazing. My skin feels super hydrated. I will certainly be a repeat purchaser! It’s a little pricey but well worth it. I would recommend to all!
Kayla Y.
Wellsburg, WV
This lotion saved me during both my pregnancies! I never had a single stretch mark! The smell is delicious and it goes on creamy smooth. Perfect for after a bath or shower or for any time. Its a sweet scent and the lotion itself absorbs perfectly with no oily residue left behind.
Serra w.
apple valley
I think this is a decent lotion for the price but I probably wouldn’t go out of my way to buy it. It felt alright on my skin but I wouldn’t say there was a noticeable difference as far as hydration goes.
Leilani S.
This turned my knees and elbows into SILK!!! It smells so delicious and doesn’t feel heavy at all! Super moisturizing and it seriously gave my skin life! Absolutely recommend to everyone!!!
Tam B.
Hilliard, OH
I use OGX shampooand conditioner and got good results. However, not impressed with this lotion unfortunately. The lotion does not apply well on my skin. And my skin was still dry and flaky after using it.
sist3r s.
Living in sunny Cali with super hot heat and dry weather, your skin takes a beating. I love the many scents the lotions come in. I even use it on the heels of my feet. However, the thickness of the lotion people may not like. It's quite thick. It's more of a cream to me than lotion. But nonetheless still an amazing lotion. I Love to collect the flavors lol
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
This is a great lotion, and I normally have to buy un-scented because my skin is so sensitive. With this lotion, a little goes a long way! It leaves your skin feeling so smooth and not greasy and it smells amazing!!!
Cindy C.
Walnut Creek, CA
I became obsessed with the scent from my conditioner and then I saw this in the store and freaked out. I love this scent so much! The lotion feels great on my skin and leaves me feeling moisturized and smelling fantastic!
Erica S.
Hixson, TN
This lotion hits both of the things that I look for, scent and how well it moisturizes. My kids even love this lotion (they are boys who NEVER want lotion lol). I usually don't like to use a scented lotion after shaving but this is gentle enough to use!
Adrianna S.
Saugerties, NY
Absolutely love this lotion. It smells amazing, isn't too thin or thick, and doesn't leave that sticky or greasy feeling some lotions leave. It keeps my skin super hydrated all day. A bottle last quite a long time because you don't need to use much.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Has organix lotion replaced another lotion in your life as well? I used to shop at bath and body works a lot until I started using this, now nothing can compare!
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Is this oily?
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Do they have any other scent
Emily W.
Bridgeport, CT
I've been looking for a new lotion. I love the organix hair line. How is their lotion line?
Sarah g.
Merced, CA
What other scents have you seen? Do they only have this one?

Amazon