OGX® Hydrate + Repair Argan Oil Of Morocco Miracle In-shower Oil

by OGX

Extra strength shower oil moisturizes hair and skin with this powerful blend of argan oil of Morocco for hydration while silk proteins lock in moisture. Multiple uses for head to toe silky perfection.

Does this product weigh down fine hair?
How is this for curly dry hair?
Would you say this makes your hair too oily using daily?
Start your review of OGX® Hydrate + Repair Argan Oil Of Morocco Miracle In-shower Oil!
Pleasanton, CA
I loved this for the ends of my hair! It kept my hair so so healthy and shiny and I constantly got compliments on it. I would apply daily before drying my hair and it worked so well. I've tried so many other products trying to find a dupe for this and I haven't been able too. I had to stop using it because it got discontinued but if they ever brought it back I'd be all over it.
Toronto, ON
Would not buy this product again. Effective in keeping hair smooth but did not help with split ends in hair. Product was used up quickly and was not worth the price.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My hair is soft and shiny. It has helped with my split ends. And it’s multiple uses for head to toe silky perfection and the smell is great. I’m on my 3rd bottle
Waterford, MI
I love the ogx hydrate + repair Argan oil of Morocco miracle in-shower oil. This hair in shower- oil mist met 10000% of my expectations. There is not one thing I would want this company to change about this product. I would absolutely recommend them to everyone. It does wonders and works.
I'm disappointed to see that this product has been discontinued (though perhaps they have something similar already available or in the works)! I absolutely adore the scent. Quite honestly, I've probably used it as much on my skin as I have on my hair - I found it to be soothing for dry skin. A little bit goes a long way, which is nice too.
Monson
Purchased at: CVS
I love it. It works so great. My hair feels so awsome. I use it on my brother he has autism and bad dandruff i rub it all over hid head really good a few hrs before his shower n just put a shower cap on him so he doesn't rub it off but it works hreat.
East Lansing, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Ogx killed the game with this hydrating oil! The oil repairs and revitalizes hair follicles to fix split ends! I love this particular product because you can use it in the shower and it is super easy to use!
Skarnes
This is so good! My hair gets so soft and my skin gets so of t and I even used it on my face and I did not breakout at all! It smells sooooo good too! I'm def gonna buy again!
Pfafftown, NC
i have been using this product for about 6 months now and it's done wonders not only with my hair but my skin. every time i am done showering, before i dry off; i rub the oil all over my body and it instantly absorbs into my skin and makes my skin so illuminating and soft. it keeps my skin hydrated all day and there's no need to constantly apply lotions or other body creams because it does the job of a lotion. as long as they keep making this product i will always have it in my skincare routine. i recommend this product to every one especially ones who have dry skin - i am telling you, it literally is magic in a bottle! another perk is that it smells AMAZING! keep in mind that a little goes a LONG way!
Annapolis, MD
HG of all hair oils! I have combination hair: dry hair yet gets oily within a day so have the need to wash it almost everyday. To top it off I have hard well water leaving my hair feeling like straw when dry even if I've used conditioner (In other words...it's a nightmare on my head). I just bought this product so added to my dry straw-like ends and like magic my hair is immediately soft! And NOT leaving it greasy like other oils do. There's a subtle scent and it's nice,not overpowering. Can't wait to test on my hair before shampooing/while hair is damp before drying. I'm in love already...go get some you won't regret the $6-8 price tag.