BY OGX® #63 in Hair Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Extra strength shower oil moisturizes hair and skin with this powerful blend of argan oil of Morocco for hydration while silk proteins lock in moisture. Multiple uses for head to toe silky perfection.

• Can you use this on your body?2 Answers
  • Is this a product that you can use on face and hair?1 Answers
  • Does this work for people with fine/wavy hair? I am afraid it may k...2 Answers
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
This product is overall amazing! I use it on my skin which softens my skin and hydrates it. When i get out of the shower my skin doesnt feel as dry as it normally does. It smells amazing too which is a plus. I havent tried it in my hair yet but I plan to do so because of reviews ive heard! Maybe ill write another review or add once i try it on my hair!
Amany I.
Amany I.
I only tried this as a leave in treatment to my wet hair after washing it. I prefer their argan oil. I feel like I have to use SO much of these (I have really long hair) to feel a difference. Although it does make my hair really soft, it just is not my fav. I will totally be trying it for mixing it in with my conditioner, etc to see
Nati D.
Nati D.
This shower oil leaves my hair feeling really smooth and you can actually use this product on your body, though you shouldn't do it If you hate feeling a lil' oily. I wasn't expecting getting this brand on my Ipsy bag since I can easily get this at my local Wallgreens but hey, they saved me a trip! & It's actually a great product.
Jannine W.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
This leaves your hair smooth and hydrated after coming out of the shower. I mix a little bit of this in my conditioner for a minute of two in the shower and it works wonders. My toddler also uses this and it's makes her hair silky and shiny.
Kaylyn  T.
Kaylyn T.
Weehawken , NJ
Recently bought this product because my hair was dull and dry. I use it all the time when conditioning my hair, I leave in for a min or 2 & my hair is amazingly silky after drying! Love this!
Ana Maria G.
Ana Maria G.
I friend give it to me as a gift,love it,Love it! I can already notice a dramatic difference in my hairs appearance and texture.
Meredith P.
Meredith P.
Pfafftown, NC
i have been using this product for about 6 months now and it's done wonders not only with my hair but my skin. every time i am done showering, before i dry off; i rub the oil all over my body and it instantly absorbs into my skin and makes my skin so illuminating and soft. it keeps my skin hydrated all day and there's no need to constantly apply lotions or other body creams because it does the job of a lotion. as long as they keep making this product i will always have it in my skincare routine. i recommend this product to every one especially ones who have dry skin - i am telling you, it literally is magic in a bottle! another perk is that it smells AMAZING! keep in mind that a little goes a LONG way!
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Annapolis, MD
HG of all hair oils! I have combination hair: dry hair yet gets oily within a day so have the need to wash it almost everyday. To top it off I have hard well water leaving my hair feeling like straw when dry even if I've used conditioner (In other words...it's a nightmare on my head). I just bought this product so added to my dry straw-like ends and like magic my hair is immediately soft! And NOT leaving it greasy like other oils do. There's a subtle scent and it's nice,not overpowering. Can't wait to test on my hair before shampooing/while hair is damp before drying. I'm in love already...go get some you won't regret the $6-8 price tag.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Plainfield, CT
This is the BEST for in the shower and serves so many purposes. My personal favorite way to use This? Right after shaving! -I squirt this all down my legs to leave them silky soft. It soothes the after shave flare I sometimes get (I have super sensitive skin) and leaves them feeling silky smooth.
Shea H.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I'm a huge fan of OGX brand. I love the coconut curls line so when I saw this argan oil repair I thought it would be perfect. I was right. I use it as a prepoo as well as a hot oil treatment. It moisturized my dry hair which is needed for color treated hair. I would absolutely buy this again!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Can you use this on your body?
Janice F.
Janice F.
Columbus, OH
Does this work for people with fine/wavy hair? I am afraid it may keep my hair greasy rather than shiny.
Is this a product that you can use on face and hair?