BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Extra strength shower oil moisturizes hair and skin with this powerful blend of argan oil of Morocco for hydration while silk proteins lock in moisture. Multiple uses for head to toe silky perfection.

• Can you use this on your body?3 Answers
  • Is this a product that you can use on face and hair?1 Answers
  • Does this work for people with fine/wavy hair? I am afrai...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Pauline M.
New york, NY
I'm disappointed to see that this product has been discontinued (though perhaps they have something similar already available or in the works)! I absolutely adore the scent. Quite honestly, I've probably used it as much on my skin as I have on my hair - I found it to be soothing for dry skin. A little bit goes a long way, which is nice too.
Kimberly T.
I love the smell, I love the smoothness, but I did not like this as a hair product. I use it more as an after shower body oil because of all of its ingredients, which I’d prefer not to put in my hair. The silicones fool your senses and makes everything smooth to the touch. Meanwhile you still have dry skin underneath. I’m okay with that because I really enjoy the after shower softness.
Eileen R.
I feel like this product does make my hair fee slightly softer after use but it isn’t a miracle worker. It doesn’t help tame frizz or smooth hair at all. The benefit is that a small amount goes a long way so this bottle should last you forever. It smells nice and will make your hair soft
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
This oil is by far my favorite. It doesn't leave your hair greasy or weighed down. I have used this for about a year now and I love it. My hair looks more moisturized and smooth. I live where it is humid 10 months out of the year and since using this on me and my daughter our hair doesn't get that frizzy anymore. It is easier to do our hair after using this too. Highly recommend
Greta W.
El Cajon, CA
I use this oil as an add in with my conditioner when I really want my hair to be silky smooth. Smells great and doesn’t make my hair feel heavy. Can add a little more after rinsing conditioner out for that little extra hydration. Also works great as a lightweight body oil for the days when my normal coconut oil is too heavy
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Love love love this stuff! Such a shame it was discontinued because it really is quite amazing stuff!! I love mixing it into my conditioner when I wash my hair 😁
Roxanne T.
portland, ME
I religiously dye my hair bright red and it is often dry this oil has helped my hair so so much its made it healthier and provides great day to day moisture truthfully love all there products
Bx B.
Bronx, NY
I love ogx hair products,been using for about 6 months, hasn't let my curls down leaves my hair feeling smooth not oily an smells amazing,very satisfied with their brand,an would recommend!
Meredith P.
Pfafftown, NC
i have been using this product for about 6 months now and it's done wonders not only with my hair but my skin. every time i am done showering, before i dry off; i rub the oil all over my body and it instantly absorbs into my skin and makes my skin so illuminating and soft. it keeps my skin hydrated all day and there's no need to constantly apply lotions or other body creams because it does the job of a lotion. as long as they keep making this product i will always have it in my skincare routine. i recommend this product to every one especially ones who have dry skin - i am telling you, it literally is magic in a bottle! another perk is that it smells AMAZING! keep in mind that a little goes a LONG way!
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
This was one of my favorite hair products. Definitely helped keep my frizzy hair hydrated without making it super oily. Only $5 at Target and easy to apply into your hair. I would buy again if I could.
Stephanie G.
Can you use this on your body?
Janice F.
Columbus, OH
Does this work for people with fine/wavy hair? I am afraid it may keep my hair greasy rather than shiny.
Is this a product that you can use on face and hair?
Jenna T.
Why is this product discontinued?!?!?!