OGX® Hydrate + Marula Oil Serum Elixir

by OGX

Indulge your senses with intoxicating, lightweight hydration with our new OGX® Hydrate + Marula Oil treatment. A rare, exotic blend with marula oil pressed from the seed of the succulent marula fruit, this treatment helps to smooth and moisturize strands for irresistibly touchable tresses.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Isododecane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum).

While we strive to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, and up-to-date. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.

Usage: Apply a small amount into palm, smooth over palms then spread evenly onto clean, towel dried hair working through to ends. Do not rinse. Style as usual. Warning: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse immediately. Keep away from children. For best results use in conjunction with other OGX products.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OGX® Hydrate + Marula Oil Serum Elixir!
This oil smells amazing and it keeps your hair within a perfect balance of not too dry and not to greasy. I put it on the tops of my hair after I shower and my hair is super smooth and hydrated when it dries!
Blonde / Frizz, Straightening, Volume / Normal, Wavy, Kinky
New York
Lit asf it's great! Really moisturizes my hair and keeps it soft. I use it a few times a week. You should always oil your hair and it's long lasting nice scent. I have curly bleached pink hair and it helps keep it curly. I am satisfied with this product.
I love using this product to scrunch out my curls and help them become extremely soft. This product helps me achieve very little frizz while fluffing. Its extremely affordable and last a long time. I use it about twice a week. I'm very happy with this product.
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Curly, Thick
Olathe, KS
Purchased at: Target
Leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and less frizzy! It will make my hair start to feel greasy a lot faster so I don’t use it if I’m going to be gone from my house for s long time, but when I use it my hair is extremely easy to brush out.
Dark Brown / Frizz, Hair Loss / Normal, Wavy
Wyoming
It is effective but I had to learn how much to use. Overdoing this one a few times, I had to wash it out. I suggest going easy and adding as you go. It did tame my frizz!
Auburn / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Wavy, Coarse, Thick
Maple Grove, MN
This stuff smells so good! I used to use it when I used OGX as my primary shampoo and conditioner because it stated that it would work best that way. I did really like the way that it was but a little goes a long way or else it starts to look kind of greasy
Medium Brown / Damage, Dryness, Frizz / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Buffalo, NY
Purchased at: CVS
This is a decent product for the price. It does make my hair shiny, but it doesn’t repair damaged hair the way it is marketed. OGX makes some good products, but you have to sift through the brands items to find which ones work.
Brunette / Curls, Damage, Dandruff / Normal, Wavy
Woodland Park, NJ
Must use every time I shower. Love the scent, love the dropper so I can evenly distribute. Can’t use too close to roots in large amounts but does not leave as much oil behind as other products when used in moderation by roots.
Lincoln Park, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
My hair HATED this. It left my hair feeling like straw and looking dirty. I have very fine curly hair. I had to rewash after first application and I didn’t even use a a lot. Will never ever but the product again
Brunette / Curls, Damage, Frizz / Wavy, Curly, Fine
Chicago
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this on my hair almost every day. I can put it in and just let my hair go, without spending a ton of time styling it. Super duper affordable and it smells amazing. It’s something I always have on hand.
Brunette / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Curly, Thick, Color Treated
Ask a question to the Influenster community...