BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A nutritive lotion creme with an exclusive Moisture Lock System® made of a whipped blend of youth activating cherry blossom antioxidants with sugar cane and willow bark to soften giving a radiant glow along with rice milk and bamboo extract to make skin supple and touchable all over. Why We Love It... Makes you feel alluring and sensual, while your skin looks radiant from within! Why You Want It... This velvety body creme instantly absorbs into skin leaving it plump and hydrated, as it helps to heal coarse areas. What s In It For You... A nutrient rich healing body creme with an exclusive Moisture Lock.

OGX® Healing Cherry Blossom Rice Milk Creme
  • "I love the smell of this product. It isn't the most moisturizing product but it's nice and light and perfect for special occasions or when I just want to feel feminine. It is expensive so I do not use it every day but I always enjoy it when I do." in 4 reviews
  • "I use this in the winters and it's amazing. It really helps take away the itch of dry skin. Highly recommended for sensitive skin " in 3 reviews
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have this cream in the blue bottle! This one smells amazing as well. It is very affordable and long lasting smell. It goes on so smooth and creamy which is perfect for right after the shower! I will continue to use this lotion!
Nicole H.
This is my favorite creame.. I use it year round.. It's light scented.. Feels great and you don't have to go to a special store to get it.. You can get it ant any local wal mart or target.. I will definitely not give this product up! I will buy more as soon as I run out.. The bottle last a long too.. It's not a user thick product so you don't need much when applying
Stephanie M.
A good lotion if you like the Organix line! The Cherry Blossom one has just the smallest hint of sparkle/shimmer in it. Not enough to be like 'omg I look like a disco ball' but enough for a night out to look 'glowy'. I wouldn't use this as a heavy duty moisturizer, but for everyday touch ups its great!
Elizabeth C.
Beloit, WI
This stuff feels so great on my skin. Love the smell of it too. Not too strong but still can smell it once you put it on. It lasts a long time after you put it on. I bought it at Ulta too. I have seen it at Wal-mart. I would for sure buy it again. By far one of the best.
Hailey A.
Virginia Beach, VA
Organix has the best products I have ever use especially for my body I use this dream cream almost every night I get out of the shower and I'm not getting rid of it ever in this life time I like the scents and even the packaging it makes me feel unstoppable
Misty J.
Maryville, TN
I love the smell of all the Organix products. After a lot of research, I decided on Organix because of the price. Several dollars cheaper than another well know brand and smells so lovely.
Zoë W.
Denver, Co
I liked this product a lot and want to keep using it, but it is hard to find anywhere. The smell is nice, and it lasted a decent amount of time. The bottle kept clogging at the opening even when I kept the lid shut.
Jessica   F.
Dadeville, AL
Love this stuff! But then what is there not to love about it. It is made with natural ingredients. Smells amazing , leaves your skin soft and hydrated. And a little goes a long way.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I only use their shampoos and conditioners hey leave my hair so fresh and clean for such a long time and it leaves it smelling so good for so long
Magan B.
Minden, LA
Amazing! Always smells absolutely wonderful! And always leaves my body feeling soft, clean, and wonderful! And smelling amazing!!!