Ogx® Green Tea Fitness Air Dry Cream

by OGX

DESCRIPTION
Expand/Collapse Description
From spinderella to namastayin’ in bed, help recover strands with our fitness-inspired Green Tea Fitness Air Dry Cream. Infused with rich in antioxidant green tea and refreshing lotus, our Active Beauty Air Dry Cream will help keep those strands refreshed and curls frizz-free with no heat! Leave hair feeling, looking, and smelling fresh while adding a healthy-looking shine, no sweat! Blended with ingredients that can help increase wash intervals all while adding lasting moisture. For hair and body thats always in motion OGX® Active Beauty Green Tea Fitness collection!

HOW TO USE
Expand/Collapse How to Use
Apply a small amount to palm, rub hands together, then apply evenly to surface of damp (towel dried) hair working through to ends. Scrunch hair and let dry naturally.

INGREDIENTS
Expand/Collapse Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Tapioca Starch, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polyquaternium-37, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Nymphaea Caerulea Flower Extract, Polyquaternium-28, PVM/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum).

While we strive to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, and up-to-date. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.

Does this product help to hold curls?
Does this help you wash your hair less frequently?
How does this product work on straight hair?
Start your review of Ogx® Green Tea Fitness Air Dry Cream!
Virginia Beach, VA
Has a great smell and works really well. haven’t had to use a blow dryer in months since using this. Helps dry my hair quicker
Best cream ever! I'm such a huge fan of this brand. You always get great quality for very low prices. Great products!
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this for my hair. Got it as a gift and I’ve purchased 2 bottles so far. I use it when my hair is oily.
Columbus, OH
This Product didn’t really do anything for me. I love the smell of the shampoo and conditioner but not this.
Cicero, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This product smells amazing and is very light weight; I started using this in the summer to help my hair look moisturized while I left it to air dry and it really helped natural beachy waves form
Dalhousie, NB
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I really like this product. It helps tame my short frizzy hair. I wish it did a little more because I still have to mix it with argan oil to achieve the look I want. Overall it’s a good product.
Surrey
I am disappointed in general with this product. I have tried using different amounts, using it in soaking wet hair, damp hair, and dry hair. No matter what, it leaves a sticky residue on my hair and it doesn't add any shine. I would not recommend or repurchase.