OGX Green Tea Fitness Air Dry Cream

by OGX

From spinderella to namastayin’ in bed, help recover strands with our fitness-inspired Green Tea Fitness Air Dry Cream. Infused with rich in antioxidant green tea and refreshing lotus, our Active Beauty Air Dry Cream will help keep those strands refreshed and curls frizz-free with no heat! Leave hair feeling, looking, and smelling fresh while adding a healthy-looking shine, no sweat! Blended with ingredients that can help increase wash intervals all while adding lasting moisture. For hair and body thats always in motion OGX® Active Beauty Green Tea Fitness collection!

What’s your thoughts on this product ?
Does this product help to hold curls?
Does this help you wash your hair less frequently?
Start your review of OGX Green Tea Fitness Air Dry Cream!
Megan R.
Brampton, ON
I have very fine, wavy hair and this stuff is amazing. It tames the frizz in my hair and also leaves my hair smelling so good.
Lydia V.
Montreal
OGX Green Tea Fitness Air Dry Cream uploaded by Lydia V.
I really like this because i can just put it on my hair after showering and it dries perfectly and let a perfect smell on my hair.
Camila V.
Perfect for frizz. Keeps my hair shinny, drying fast and smelling great. On the bad side, using a lot might give you gel like appearance
Rhonda C.
Sylvan Lake , AB
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this for my daughters thick hair and we love it. It smells great and makes her hair able to get a brush through it
Leigha Ann B.
Dalhousie, NB
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I really like this product. It helps tame my short frizzy hair. I wish it did a little more because I still have to mix it with argan oil to achieve the look I want. Overall it’s a good product.
Wendy S.
Surrey
I am disappointed in general with this product. I have tried using different amounts, using it in soaking wet hair, damp hair, and dry hair. No matter what, it leaves a sticky residue on my hair and it doesn't add any shine. I would not recommend or repurchase.
Tequana R.
Austin, TX
OGX Green Tea Fitness Air Dry Cream uploaded by Tequana R.
Purchased at: Target
Really wanted to like this product, but it doesn't do much for my hair. It smells amazing. I do not recommend using it as your leave-in conditioner...rather use it for what it states it is on the bottle. My use for it is on co-wash days when I do not want to add a leave-in in my hair and I run out of my other air dry cream. I feel like it did help with air drying times. I find that it sometimes makes my hair feel like there is a layer on my strands. However, it sometimes made my hair soft. It's confusing for me and not life changing.
Barbara C.
Toms River, NJ
Was not impressed with this ogx product. It has a pretty strong scented smell. I followed the directions and put it in my hair and did not blow dry it and I got a frizzy mess.
Becky M.
Hummelstown, PA
OGX Green Tea Fitness Air Dry Cream uploaded by Becky M.
Purchased at: CVS
Love this cream!! I was recently looking for a product that's good for being on the go with my schedule and it sure does do the trick!😊Catches my flyaways and makes my hair look and smell amazing!😊
Sab S.
Shippensburg, PA
Kind of expensive yet leaves my hair feeling amazing and soft. I use this as a leave in because I have dry curly hair, so I use it as a curling cream as well. It is very nice and leaves my curled less frizzy and manageable. I would recommend to people with curly dry hair.