Ogx® Green Tea Fitness Air Dry Cream

by OGX

DESCRIPTION
Expand/Collapse Description
From spinderella to namastayin’ in bed, help recover strands with our fitness-inspired Green Tea Fitness Air Dry Cream. Infused with rich in antioxidant green tea and refreshing lotus, our Active Beauty Air Dry Cream will help keep those strands refreshed and curls frizz-free with no heat! Leave hair feeling, looking, and smelling fresh while adding a healthy-looking shine, no sweat! Blended with ingredients that can help increase wash intervals all while adding lasting moisture. For hair and body thats always in motion OGX® Active Beauty Green Tea Fitness collection!

HOW TO USE
Expand/Collapse How to Use
Apply a small amount to palm, rub hands together, then apply evenly to surface of damp (towel dried) hair working through to ends. Scrunch hair and let dry naturally.

INGREDIENTS
Expand/Collapse Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Tapioca Starch, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polyquaternium-37, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Nymphaea Caerulea Flower Extract, Polyquaternium-28, PVM/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum).

While we strive to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, and up-to-date. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.

Does this product help to hold curls?
Does this help you wash your hair less frequently?
How does this product work on straight hair?
Start your review of Ogx® Green Tea Fitness Air Dry Cream!
Muscatine
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love, love, LOVE. I was kind of skeptical. I dont tend to use heat on my hair, at least not a blow dryer cuz they're annoying. I wanted something that could really help dry my hair without heat. It seems to help AND it smells delicious. I definitely reccomend and will continue to use especially because it helps with my thick hair.
Elon College, NC
I really, really wanted to like this, as I LOVE the Ogx line of products, but this left my hair on the sticky side. I've got "mature" thick, sometimes frizzy hair, and not all leave-ins are created equal. I'm on the hunt for something more soothing and frizz-taming, because this just isn't it.
Northampton, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
As someone who has very frizzy, hard to manage hair, I'm always looking for new hair products that can make my hair care routine go faster. This product is definitely amazing at shortening the time I spend on my hair every day. I was very satisfied with the product and would recommend.
Provo, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
This product smells really good! It’s really thick and it leaves my fine hair feeling heavy. I’m sure it would work better with curlier/thicker/frizzier hair. It’s at a cheap price and I recommend trying it and seeing if it works for you!
Wollaston, MA
This is my absolute go-to after the gym. Whether I’m in a hurry and air drying or taking the time to blow dry, this cream provides just the right amount of coverage without weighing my hair down or leaving me with next-day residue.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
My favorite hair care brand! Very amazing scents and plenty of different combinations to use for different hair types! I’ve used their products for years and i will absolutely keep purchasing! Very satisfied with this brand!
Austin, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I add this to my hair all the time as I let it air dry all the time. I’m not sure I notice a difference in the way it dries ? It’s not faster. But it doesn’t produce much smell but I guess it makes my hair super soft.
Henderson, NV
I LOVE this cream! Wet or dry it’s just great with my hair! My hair is pretty dry sometimes and needs the little extra boost and this helps a lot. Also, it’s so much better than gel, it smells fantastic and goes on smoothly. Curly hair or flat ironed it works on any hair type!
I adore this brand and this product. For air dried, non residue products this is wonderful. Super affordable and works wonderful for any hair type! Get salon quality without the price tag. I am so satisfied.
Hummelstown, PA
Ogx® Green Tea Fitness Air Dry Cream uploaded by Becky M.
Purchased at: CVS
Love this cream!! I was recently looking for a product that's good for being on the go with my schedule and it sure does do the trick!😊Catches my flyaways and makes my hair look and smell amazing!😊