OGX Frosted Sugar Cookie Shampoo Whipped Vanilla Frosting, Baked Sugar Cookies uploaded by Lauren W.OGX Frosted Sugar Cookie Shampoo Whipped Vanilla Frosting, Baked Sugar Cookies uploaded by Gloria C.

BY OGX

Indulge in your favorite holiday dessert without any guilt! The OGX Limited Edition Kandee Johnson Frosted Sugar Cookie Shampoo will bring back sweet holiday memories of baking and decorating holiday cookies. Featuring notes of whipped vanilla frosting and freshly-baked, warm sugar cookies, pamper your senses and strands with this luxurious hydrating blend. UNITED STATES see more...

Buy on Amazon
Casey K.
Phoenix, AZ
My ex found this while we were out running errands and picked it up for me, thinking I'd enjoy it cause of the cute light pink packaging and scent. It did smell good, and the label claimed it was hydrating. The only benefit of this was the scent for me, and nothing else. This dried up my hair and it tangled badly in knots as well as leaving it feeling like straw the next day if I had it in a ponytail and the ends were strawlike and in knots. Now I use the blue argan oil S+C and it's much better for my frizzy, wavy hair that tangled easily. This was too harsh.
Codi H.
Canton, GA
I LOVE the way this smells! Oh my gosh! As soon as I saw and smelled this product I had to have it. It does a great job on my hair keeping it clean for a long time, shiny and touchable. However my huge downside is the scent only lasts in the shower.. it doesn’t last all day. & For some reason this product doesn’t lather very well. It leaves my hair feeling dry and thirsty IN the shower before I blow dry it. I feel like I have to use double shampoo to get it to lather well. Probably won’t repurchase.. but it sure smells good!
marylyn R.
I got this shampoo recently when I went shampoo hunting and I happen to stop at Walmart first to run a few errands and I literally ended up buying rhis shampoo there for $1.50!!!! Not only was it what I was looking for but this shampoo smellllsssss amazing ! Its clear in color which I love and it smells like cookies! I am very happy I found this shampoo I will be buying again! I highly recommend this brand! OGX Frosted Sugar Cookie Shampoo Whipped Vanilla Frosting, Baked Sugar Cookies
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
I purchased this product for the holidays as it smells so good. The scent is kind of where my love it ends though. In general I think OGX makes decent hair products for the price point -- however other than the scent this was kind of a fail for me. It does not lather very well and my hair just felt very dry and thirsty. I used the shampoo and conditioner together, and even used a little extra and my hair was just rough and difficult to brush.
Jessica M.
Austin, IN
Love love love this product! It smells so good and nourishes my hair. I feel like it is a product for any hair type. Very affordable and I have been a true fan of most of their products. The smell lingers on my hair and that’s something I look for in a shampoo.
Lauren W.
This shampoo smells sweet but I wouldn't say it smells like sugar cookies. It does have a good smell. I like the shampoo as it leaves your hair feeling very clean. However, my hair feels very dry and lacking nutrients when I use this. Even if I use leave in conditioner sprays, it still feels very dry. I'm not sure what is in it that causes it to feel stripped but it definitely does.
Courtney I.
The. Best. Smelling. Shampoo. You. Could. Ever. Dream. Of. I know that's not necessarily a deciding factor when it comes to buying shampoo, but the SMELL IS SO GOOD. Perfect for wintertime and all year round really. Please just try it once.
Amanda Z.
Muskegon, MI
I really wished the scent would last a little longer than it does. I can't even really smell it 10 minutes after getting out of the shower. The shampoo does work as intended but, I am one of those people who can't use the same shampoo for longer than 3 months or so without my hair changing. I've been using this for about a month now and I already have to switch my hair looks like poo the next day after using it.
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
I bought this on sale after the holidays for 50 cents. It smells nice. My hair feels clean and lightweight which I like but I’ll definitely be sticking to my higher end shampoos. But it was a great bargain.
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
I found this at Big Lots and had to go back to buy more. The smell is yummy and a great way to start a work day! This is my first time using a OGX Shampoo and Conditioner and I am hooked on it now!!! I haven’t priced it in a regular store yet but I think it’s worth buying!
juliette a.
Has anyone else tried this and the conditioner?