OGX Frosted Sugar Cookie Shampoo Whipped Vanilla Frosting, Baked Sugar Cookies uploaded by Lauren W.OGX Frosted Sugar Cookie Shampoo Whipped Vanilla Frosting, Baked Sugar Cookies uploaded by Gloria C.

BY OGX®

Indulge in your favorite holiday dessert without any guilt! The OGX Limited Edition Kandee Johnson Frosted Sugar Cookie Shampoo will bring back sweet holiday memories of baking and decorating holiday cookies. Featuring notes of whipped vanilla frosting and freshly-baked, warm sugar cookies, pamper your senses and strands with this luxurious hydrating blend. UNITED STATES see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Casey K.
Phoenix, AZ
My ex found this while we were out running errands and picked it up for me, thinking I'd enjoy it cause of the cute light pink packaging and scent. It did smell good, and the label claimed it was hydrating. The only benefit of this was the scent for me, and nothing else. This dried up my hair and it tangled badly in knots as well as leaving it feeling like straw the next day if I had it in a ponytail and the ends were strawlike and in knots. Now I use the blue argan oil S+C and it's much better for my frizzy, wavy hair that tangled easily. This was too harsh.
Lauren W.
This shampoo smells sweet but I wouldn't say it smells like sugar cookies. It does have a good smell. I like the shampoo as it leaves your hair feeling very clean. However, my hair feels very dry and lacking nutrients when I use this. Even if I use leave in conditioner sprays, it still feels very dry. I'm not sure what is in it that causes it to feel stripped but it definitely does.
Codi H.
Canton, GA
I LOVE the way this smells! Oh my gosh! As soon as I saw and smelled this product I had to have it. It does a great job on my hair keeping it clean for a long time, shiny and touchable. However my huge downside is the scent only lasts in the shower.. it doesn’t last all day. & For some reason this product doesn’t lather very well. It leaves my hair feeling dry and thirsty IN the shower before I blow dry it. I feel like I have to use double shampoo to get it to lather well. Probably won’t repurchase.. but it sure smells good!
Marylyn R.
miami, FL
I got this shampoo recently when I went shampoo hunting and I happen to stop at Walmart first to run a few errands and I literally ended up buying rhis shampoo there for $1.50!!!! Not only was it what I was looking for but this shampoo smellllsssss amazing ! Its clear in color which I love and it smells like cookies! I am very happy I found this shampoo I will be buying again! I highly recommend this brand! OGX Frosted Sugar Cookie Shampoo Whipped Vanilla Frosting, Baked Sugar Cookies
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
I purchased this product for the holidays as it smells so good. The scent is kind of where my love it ends though. In general I think OGX makes decent hair products for the price point -- however other than the scent this was kind of a fail for me. It does not lather very well and my hair just felt very dry and thirsty. I used the shampoo and conditioner together, and even used a little extra and my hair was just rough and difficult to brush.
Victoria A.
THIS SMELLS SO GOOD, i like i want this turned into a perfume or lotion. BUT besides the point this product makes my hair feel nice, there is not a lot of product in but its so amazing for the price. I was very satisfied with the product, wish it wasn't limited edition. Kandee Johnson killed it!
Jessica M.
Austin, IN
Love love love this product! It smells so good and nourishes my hair. I feel like it is a product for any hair type. Very affordable and I have been a true fan of most of their products. The smell lingers on my hair and that’s something I look for in a shampoo.
Courtney I.
The. Best. Smelling. Shampoo. You. Could. Ever. Dream. Of. I know that's not necessarily a deciding factor when it comes to buying shampoo, but the SMELL IS SO GOOD. Perfect for wintertime and all year round really. Please just try it once.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park
I am not sure what the claims are for this shampoo but the scent is sooo nice. It’s sweet and it lingers. It lathers pretty nicely and makes my hair feel clean. I wish it wasn’t limited edition. I would definitely repurchase
Tara R.
Tulsa, OK
This is my favorite shampoo EVER! I
Would buy this again and again, but I think it’s seasonal. It is great compared to alternatives, it lathers very well! Lots of bubbles which I love. It really smells like sugar cookies!