BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Beauty Pure And Simple Organic Lavender Oil &Amp; Soymilk Safe For Color Treated Hair An Irresistible Infusion Of Soothing Lavender , Rich In Essential Oils To Nourish Your Hair Follicles While Ultra Whipped Soymilk Proteins Instantly Fortifies, Heals And Conditions, Along With Vitamins And Marigold Oil To Moisturize Your Tresses, Leaving Hair Strengthened, Silky, And Frizz-Free. Why We Love It... It's An Irresistible Soothing And Fortifying Sensation!&Nbsp; Why You Want It... This Fortifying Blend Of Organic Lavender With Ultra Whipped Soymilk Proteins And Marigold Oil Provides For A Totally Indulgent Experience For Longer Stronger Hair. What's In It For You... An Incredible Infusion Of Soothing Lavender, Rich In Essential Oils To Nourish Your Hair Follicles While Ultra Whipped Soymilk Proteins Instantly Fortifies, Heals And Conditions, Along With Vitamins And Marigold Oil To Moisturize Your Tresses, Leaving Hair Strengthened, Silky And Frizz Free. What It's In... Organix&Reg; Bottles Are Eco-Friendly, Manufactured From Materials Containing Recycled Post-Consumer Resin. All Labels Are Printed Utilizing Environmental Inks And Compostable Label Film Made From Annually Renewable Resource Corn, Not From Petrochemicals.&Nbsp; Sulfate Free. Paraben Free. Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa

• Does this really smell like lavender ? Does it work good?1 Answers
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE ORGANIX. I cannot overstate that. I love the brand, I love all of their products. In my shower right now I have 3 different kinds of Organix shampoo & conditioners. I've tried them all, I love them all, and their Lavender and Soymilk shampoo is no exception. I love the scent, I love how soft my hair feels afterwards. I've definitely noticed a reduction in hair breakage after using it. Would highly recommend!!
Hiba A.
Cookeville, TN
My sisters use this product so I thought of trying it. We all have curly hair that is not too rough and not too soft. They found it to be very helpful in terms of smoothing their hair. I found it to also really help make the hair smooth and less frizzy, but the smell of it was too strong for my liking. I immediately stopped using it only because of the smell. If you are into a strong coconut smell, it is a perfect option.
Haley R.
Kilgore, TX
This is the most amazing shampoo. It is my fave. It makes my hair feel like silk and it's smooth, not frizzy. It has an awesome, long lasting smell. I can take my hair down at the end of the day and the smell just fills the room!!! I could use this shampoo all the time!!
Felisha D.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells like real lavender, not perfumed fake lavender. But it really didn't do much for the brassiness in my hair.
Lily D.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Maybe it is because I just love the smell of lavender, but it is so good.
Katya 💋.
Holland , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best shampoo I️ have used. I️ Love the smell and how I️t does not take the color out of my hair
Tara F.
Daphne, AL
Love love love this! And it smells amazing! Made my hair so soft. I will definitely use this agAin.
Carina R.
Rosemead, CA
I used this product and the conditioner once at my friend house. I have frizzy hair and these products together keep my hair soft and under control. This product smells great, and is sulfate and paraben free!
Kristine W.
I love Organix shampoo and conditioners. I just tried this scent and it is wonderful. It is fragrant but not overwhelming. Lavender helps soothe skin, and has been used for alleviating stress, anxiety, depression and insomnia too!
A L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is okay, it does not work any better compared to my other hair shampoos, I still have to use products after.
Darby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really smell like lavender ? Does it work good?