BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Anna L.
Very affordable for a 'natural' type conditioner. It really hydrates my ends (as my hair is very long) and doesn't make it too heavy or oily the next day. However, there is cetaryl and cetyl alcohol, which I've found dry out my hair over prolonged use. If OGX could just get rid of that (because I know it's an additive that makes hair dryer so consumers need more conditioner) then I would buy another bottle!
Tracy I.
I only use non sulfate products on my hair and this line of products delivers. Long lasting scent and the it makes my dark brown frizzy hair tame again. Very affordable and i get it on sale most times. I buy this often as it's one of only a few Sulfate Free lines out there.
Jennifer E.
Fenton
This conditioner is one of my favorites! It's smell is amazing and long lasting and it makes my hair super soft, too. I try to leave it in for a few hours before rinsing it out. My hair is thin, fine, and not colored. I plan to buy it again soon. It's the best.
Shanteisha S.
Columbia, SC
I really didn't like this product for my hair. I bought this from Walmart. The conditioner smelled amazing however that is where it stopped for me. It didn't compare well to the more organic conditioners that I use normally. I was extremely disappointed.
Tati'Yana L.
Plantation, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF ! It leaves your hair feeling so clean, purified and soft !! It is so amazing and unbelievable so gentle, I would recommend this to anyone with curly hair. It doesn't strip your hair but you can that it is clean, it is so perfect
Cassandra M.
Port St Lucie, FL
These smell great and they aren't bad conditioners, but they don't leave my hair feeling or looking the way I want them to. For a drugstore brand they aren't bad, but after I use these up I probably won't buy again.
Alexus N.
Belle Chasse, LA
This brand is a VERY great brand. As well I use this brand for shampoo as well. The conditioner smells so amazing in my hair and makes my hair feel so soft. I bought it from Walmart, but you can get it anywhere. I was VERY satisfied and I will not stop buying this brand.
Amie M.
Geneseo, NY
This is such a good product! I was a slave to anti dandruff shampoos for the dry winter but picked this up to test it out! This provides all the hydration I need, I'll never use anything else!
Tatianna D.
Ravenna , OH
This product is amazing. I love all of the organix hair products. They will leave your hair feeling healthy and your curls will look perfect, even days after washing it.
Patricia B.
Roanoke
This product is wonderful and jamazing and is my favorite shampoo conditioner it is a bit pricey but worth it my hair looks so healthy when I ue=we it buy at kroger