BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tina A.
metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this conditioner! It makes my hair so soft and smells so amazing!!!!!
Kristy W.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter loves this shampoo and conditioner. Shes 21 and loves it so very much it smells great. her hair looks great. She has a lot of weight on her hair. Its think and long and this just seems to plump it up.
Anna L.
Very affordable for a 'natural' type conditioner. It really hydrates my ends (as my hair is very long) and doesn't make it too heavy or oily the next day. However, there is cetaryl and cetyl alcohol, which I've found dry out my hair over prolonged use. If OGX could just get rid of that (because I know it's an additive that makes hair dryer so consumers need more conditioner) then I would buy another bottle!
Erin O.
Puyallup, WA
Love their shampoo and conditioner! they smell great, work great, i have long hair but I don't have to use a lot to make it work.
Jessica C.
Oceanside, CA
Wonderful product. Have hard water and this product never dries my hair out and makes it feel very soft after use!
Jamie F.
Westville, NJ
My Husband loves this line..he said it makes his hair feel so soft and hes African American .
Jamie  S.
I like how this conditioner makes my hair soft and it leaves my hair with no tangles. I have curly hair so that is a must when using a product.
Joanne N.
Brattleboro, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all Organix products. This really smelled great, and my hair was smooth and shiny.
Alexus N.
Belle Chasse, LA
This brand is a VERY great brand. As well I use this brand for shampoo as well. The conditioner smells so amazing in my hair and makes my hair feel so soft. I bought it from Walmart, but you can get it anywhere. I was VERY satisfied and I will not stop buying this brand.
Brianna L.
Loxahatchee, FL
Love this stuff, it smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling wonderful & isn't crazy expensive either.