BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

danielle t.
mcminnville
This stuff leaves my hair frizz free, soft, shiny and untangled! And smell so good! After coloring my hair so much it gives it that much needed moisture and puts that life back into my hair that was taken from all the bleach!
Anna L.
Rapid City, SD
This formula is amazing! I have long dry hair this is very affordable for what it does! It exceeded my expectations for hair products I would definitely purchase again and would recommend to anyone looking for more moisture for their hair!
Fabiola S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a very unique product. Ive never tried anything like this but i must say its very nice. Great price point and very effective. I purchased this at target. I would highly recommend
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Awesome scent! Great product for light hydration. OGX makes the best smelling products.
Miss M.
Ilford, Essex
This finishing mist was new to me, I saw it in the store and thought to try it as I love Organix products, especially their coconut oil and Moroccan oil lines. It has a lovely smell, and you get a decent amount of product in the bottle. The problem I had was that when I sprayed it, the product did not come out evenly like a mist instead it was large droplets which didn't cover my hair so well. I found that it went through my hair easily and helped my hair to be shiny and hydrated but after a few hours my hair felt just too dry so sadly I do not think it works for my hair type. I gave it to my little sister and work much better on her thicker hair.
Hayley H.
Smells amazing! Coconut by Organix is a go-to for sure. It's super affordable and leaves you smelling of the tropics for hours. It's light and airy and doesn't leave you feeling sticky. It has a cooling and refreshing feel to it. Great for the summer!
Omg im in lovveee it realy works and it softens my hair like sooo good and you dont need much if the product to get your results and you can use it for a long time
Emily A.
Love this brand most definitely is my favourite products for her whenever it's on special I definitely stock up love coconut especially
Jennifer C.
Barrie, ON
Smells amazing and feels so soft and silky. Love the organic ingredients and the price is very reasonable.
Dev H.
does this product give you a glow ?