BY OGX

OGX Fade-Defying + Orchid Oil Shampoo 13.0 oz.(pack of 1) see more...

Amanda G.
Chicago
This stuff smells AMAZING. Easily one of my favorite lines from OGX. The orchid oil shampoo and conditioner leave my hair feeling incredibly soft, and the beautiful smell lasts for hours. And my color looks great! OGX Fade-Defying + Orchid Oil Shampoo 13.0 oz.
Amy H.
Clarksburg, WV
I used this product when my hair was colored. I got an ombré, which really dried my hair out. I don’t think this shampoo helped with adding moisture, but I feel like it helped protect the color. I love the smell! OGX Fade-Defying + Orchid Oil Shampoo 13.0 oz.
Sydney S.
Pflugerville, TX
This shampoo has a great package, but is not great for hair. It’s very drying despite different conditioners, and doesn’t leave the hair feeling fresh. Overall it’s a very average shampoo not worth the price.
Amber S.
Spring, TX
Used this when I was coloring my hair more regularly, and not only did it not harm my color, but it left such a beautiful and intense scent in my hair after I washed it! I LOVE this shampoo! I just wish I could find it in a larger bottle, but either way, it’s amazing.
Catherine C.
Brandon, MS
This orchid oil shampoo is SO GOOD 😍 the scent will linger on your hair and it smells like some delicious perfume I need to own. Even tho it’s sulfate free it lathers well and your hair will feel very clean afterwards.
Veronica D.
Nice! Works great on color and bleach treated hair. Kept my color longer than some color shampoos!!!!!!
Elsie🧜🏻‍♀️🐚 C.
I have bright green hair, and I like to keep it looking bright, this works a treat. My favourite part is that it is sulphate free, so fewer chemicals are exposed to my hair
Magalie P.
Victoria, BC
I smells so fresh and floral. It leaves my hair light, clean and shinny. It’s a little over-priced but it’s a nice shampoo to splurge on this shampoo.
Morgane D.
For my blond colored hair, this is awesome: I think it leaves my hair really silky and clean after one wash. The smell is also really pleasant.
Sophie H.
Launceston, Cornwall
Although it smells nice, this shampoo is extremely thick. It comes out literally like jelly. If you've got dexterity problems this is NOT the product for you. And even if you don't, it's still tough. I didn't necessarily see and difference in terms of my hair colour either so I'd say it's not quite what it says on the tin.