BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

OGX Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Penetrating Oil for Dry & coarse hair.
An extra powerful blend of Argan oil of Morocco to deeply heal, smooth and restore luster to damaged, dry and coarse hair.

• I'm looking for a oil that helps for the hair and I've heard this...4 Answers
  • Does this help split ends? Or make your hair stronger? I have fri...1 Answers
  • How well does this work on mixed kid hair? I'm looking For someth...1 Answers
OGX® Extra Penetrating Oil For Dry & Coarse Hair Renewing Argan Oil Of Morocco
  • "Like any other hair serum a little bit goes a long way and if you use too much it will make hair look greasy, but that is only if you use way too much." in 6 reviews
  • "I put some in my conditioner bottle, apply to my damp hair and towel wrap about 15 minutes before I blow dry, and I use as a pre-treatment on my dry hair before I get in the shower." in 6 reviews
  • "I've noticed I use the blow dryer and straightener way less because once I put this in my damp hair, my hair dries so pretty." in 5 reviews
  • "A little goes a loooonnngg way.. Too much will make your hair feel greasy and weigh it down." in 5 reviews
Angela D.
After I started coloring my hair, I was suggested to use an oil because my hair started drying out.
I use it after showering, and my hair is almost completely dry. It's lightweight, and doesn't leave my hair looking to oily or shiny. I think it does a pretty good job with not drying my hair out more. I have repurchased it, and would again.
Kyle N.
Garfield Hts, OH
Ok, this is a good oil but it’s not my absolute favorite. I feel like there was some miscommunication in the formulation- deep penetrating does not mean more oily. If you use more than a few drops, your hair is left a greasy mess...and I have African American hair! I’ve been using the same bottle for over a year...a dab will do ya.
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
I bought this to use in my son's coarse curly hair. I wasn't really blown away by this product and feel like I expected a little more. I feel like it didn't soak in as much as I would have liked and instead stayed as a layer on top of the hair. I also didn't notice it helping his hair feel any healthier and more hydrated.
Katie G.
N/A
I love this product! My hair is very dry from years of dying, and bleaching it so I put this in my hair after I get out of the shower, or a little before I apply any heat, and it makes my hair so much softer, and lay better.
Renata A.
Fountain Vly, CA
I love this product so much!! Argan oil is amazing to any hair type. This one in special works with dry & corse hair. After use, I love how my hair looks like and the delicious smell. I would recommend to any one to buy it!
Anita L.
I got this for my daughter at Ulta , they ran out of the Aegean brand , this was ok but I think there is better Morocco oil out there . It doesn’t keep the frizz away long like the others I have used .
melissa l.
las vegas
Leaves my dry frizzy hair smooth and manageable.’I use in damp hair after every shower and it makes it easy to brush through my hair which I typically dread. OGX® Extra Penetrating Oil For Dry & Coarse Hair Renewing Argan Oil Of Morocco
Jazelle B.
Los Angeles, CA
Compared to the original version of this hair oil, this makes my hair stay hydrated for a little longer. Smells great and makes my hair soft. The key is to put the leftover oil on your hands into your scalp. Very great.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Apparently this product has been discontinued although I just purchased it a few days ago and I really like it. I have bleach blonde hair and it’s dry and stiff and even though the product is light it works well. OGX® Extra Penetrating Oil For Dry & Coarse Hair Renewing Argan Oil Of Morocco
Shawnee' M.
Sioux City, IA
This gets deep into even the driest hair, bringing it back to life. It does wonders on dry itchy winter scalp as well. But most importantly, it doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or greasy.
Lanie C.
Distrito nacional
Can i use this product everyday?
Amy P.
How is this oil next to the scalp? will my hair be looking oily?
Saidee J.
Does this leave your hair greasy??
Ivette G.
New Castle, DE
I'm looking for a oil that helps for the hair and I've heard this is a good hair oil
Madeline F.
Lanham, MD
Is this any good for damaged dry CURLY Hair??