BY OGX® #9 in Hair Oil

OGX Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Penetrating Oil for Dry & coarse hair.
An extra powerful blend of Argan oil of Morocco to deeply heal, smooth and restore luster to damaged, dry and coarse hair. see more...

• I'm looking for a oil that helps for the hair and I've heard this i...4 Answers
  • Does this help split ends? Or make your hair stronger? I have frizz...2 Answers
  • How well does this work on mixed kid hair? I'm looking For somethin...1 Answers
OGX Extra Penetrating Oil for Dry & Coarse Hair Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco
  • "Like any other hair serum a little bit goes a long way and if you use too much it will make hair look greasy, but that is only if you use way too much." in 6 reviews
  • "I put some in my conditioner bottle, apply to my damp hair and towel wrap about 15 minutes before I blow dry, and I use as a pre-treatment on my dry hair before I get in the shower." in 6 reviews
  • "A little goes a loooonnngg way.. Too much will make your hair feel greasy and weigh it down." in 5 reviews
  • "I've noticed I use the blow dryer and straightener way less because once I put this in my damp hair, my hair dries so pretty." in 5 reviews
Maddyson S.
Maddyson S.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my go to fixer-upper hair oil since I can remember. I simply blow dry my hair, then immediately after while it's still warm I take a small amount (too much can make your hair greasy) and I rub it into my hands like lotion, then I massage it into my hair so it just melts off my hands Leaving it feeling so silky smooth and smelling fantastic! This is such a good product for a such great price! You can find this just about anywhere too! I've gone through like 4 bottles since I've started using it. I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone with dry hair that's looking to soften it up and smoothn it out! It works wonders!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
If you are looking for heavy moisture, this is not for you. If you are in need of a light, natural feeling moisture that tames frizz and softens hair that has been color or heat treated, you are in the right place.
OGX once again gives great value in a product that performs. I'm multi racial, and only last year began using hair color that requires high lift and heat styling on a regular basis. OGX offers a number of great products to leave your hair soft and managable without weight or stiffness. I haven't tested them against the humidity of a tropical summer yet, but when I have I'll be sure to let you know my favorite OGX picks!
Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this oil is super good for the price!
This oil seems a bit light for Argan Morocco oil compared to other more expensive brands I've tried. But I bought this at Target for around $6 so I didn't expect it to be wonderful quality. I would recommend it to anyone with any hair type. Even if your hair is oily, everyone's ends are a bit under-nourished.
Ogx Moroccan Argan Oil made my hair look shinier, healthier, and over time I believe it will help with future split ends.
Overall it's nice, I love it for the price!
Myranda L.
Myranda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my hairs lifesaver. I naturally have wavy hair that is dry. I live in a humid climate (all year round there is humidity), so my dry hair mixed with the humidity turns into one big disaster. Whether I straighten it, curl it, or wear it up it usually turns into a hot mess shortly after leaving the house. I used this oil a few times without styling my hair. Then I added some to my damp hair, dried, and straightened my hair and added a bit more. My hair stayed nice and straight. I love love love love it!
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little of this product goes a long way and I have long hair that can get dry and frizzy at times. I like to put this in my hair when it is damp but still towel dried and spread it out evenly. It makes my hair soft,nonfreezy, and shiny. Another benefit is that it has a nice scent and not a weird or chemical odor. It also won't smell weird after using heated hairstyling tools. I noticed that this can last a few days without losing its softness and shine but the freeze may come back by day 3.
Molly Z.
Molly Z.
I love this product! I used to use the frizz spray with kukui oil which was actually good for detangling, but when that ran out I tried this oil after hearing so many great things about argan oil. I have been so pleased with this! A little really goes a long way so this small bottle has lasted me white a while. I just put a small amount in my hair, especially the ends, after I finish showering and it's so soft once it's dry! Would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry or damaged hair!
Kasandra V.
Kasandra V.
Lexington, NC
Okay let me begin by saying that I have very coarse hair and on top of that my hair is very curly and typical "Hispanic people" hair. I saw this at Walmart, read the back of course and it sounded too good to be true, So I was kind of skeptical with this product. But I tried it and as soon as I did I fell in love it, works so well with moisturizing my hair as well as calming it down when I want it to. I have repurchased this twice and will continue to do so !! Also very very affordable !
Diane N.
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When you first open the top, a beautiful unisex cologne fills the air. I purchased this at Target and it was well worth it! I use this on my hair when it's super dry and needs a little conditioning, I use this on damp hair after the shower, and I LOVE using this anytime before I use heat styling tools. I rave about this product to all of my friends and coworkers since it's perfect for all hair types! Treat yourself to Ogx's argan oil.
Ellen D.
Ellen D.
Piscataway, NJ
I am really lazy with my hair and besides shampoo and conditioner, this is the only product that I use. It detangles my hair and makes it super shiny. It gives a lively bounce to my hair, especially on days I curl it and I need the messy strays at bay. My favorite part about it is the fact that it smells amazing. Anything by Organix smells great but I specially love any of their products with Argan Oil and this was no exception.
Jen B.
Jen B.
Use this every time after I shower on my semi-wet hair. I usually put my hair in a towel for a solid 10- 15 minuets and then apply the oil to my hair after brushing. It's probably better to apply before so it's easier and healthier for your hair to brush but either way my hair turns out less frizzy and shiny when I use. I have thick, dead, frizzy hair. Don't apply onto scalp directly, it may cause your hair to look greasiest.
Lanie C.
Lanie C.
Distrito nacional
Can i use this product everyday?
Amy P.
Amy P.
How is this oil next to the scalp? will my hair be looking oily?
Ivette G.
Ivette G.
New Castle, DE
I'm looking for a oil that helps for the hair and I've heard this is a good hair oil
Saidee J.
Saidee J.
Does this leave your hair greasy??
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Philadelphia, PA
My hair is very dry, does it really work?