OGX Ever Straight Shampoo Brazilian Keratin Therapy 13 oz

by Organix

Heading Beauty pure and simple. Purpose Shampoo Manufacturer Vogue Int Active Ingredients DI Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Dimethicone Copolyol, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Distearate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter), Parfum, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut), Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado), Aloe Barbadensis Extract (Aloe Leaf), Panthenol, Polyquaternium 11, DMDM Hydantoin, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG-23M, Blue 1, Red 40, Yellow 5 Directions Apply shampoo generously to wet hair, massage into a lather through to ends, then rinse the hair thoroughly. After shampooing follow with conditioner For best results use in conjunction with other Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy products. Uses An exclusive blend of antioxidant rich cocoa nut oil along with lush keratin proteins to strengthen and soften the hair, while organic avocado oil and cocoa butter smooth the cuticle for straight, strong tresses, adding a brilliant glow and luminescent shine. Sulfate and sodium free. Safe for color treated hair. Not tested on animals. Warnings Avoid contact with eyes. hide

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OGX Ever Straight Shampoo Brazilian Keratin Therapy 13 oz!
Orlando
My hair has never been healthier! After I use this my hair is smooth, shiny, and frizz-free. This shampoo is the real deal. The scent is natural and pleasant. I would recommend this product to anyone who struggles with damage/breakage from styling tools.
Cranberry Twp, PA
This product works fantastically for smoothing frizzy hair. Unfortunately I have pin straight hair naturally so I can not say if it helps straighten curly hair. However, it smells amazing and makes my hair silky smooth at an affordable price. So I’m sold!
I highly recommend this shampoo for after keratin treatment. It helps preserve any keratin treatments. It also smells great and has a good consistency. I like buying the big bottles because they last me a long time.
This brand is tried and true for me. I’ve tried most of their range and I’ve never been disappointed. I will definitely continue to use this. I have dry, hair and this definitely helps.
Leland, NC
I purchased this while we were out traveling as I didn't want to buy a larger bottle of my normal shampoo. It was fine and it gave my fine, thin hair a ton of volume. I wouldn't purchase this as my go-to, but it was good in a pinch.
Spring, TX
I love this brand. It’s great and sulfate free. My dermatologist always recommends this brand ! Keeps my hair healthy. I also use the conditioner. My favorite is the coconut milk and coconut water.
Depew, NY
I love organix shampoos and conditioner! It’s a#great on my color treated hair and it’s truly sulfate free (not all of them). Great scents, no film after I use it. Top product, low cost
All Ogx products smell so good you want yo eat them. I have been using the Brazilian shampoo and conditioner for like 5 years. I use it on the days i want to do a deep conditioning. The smell is probably my fav part but it helps my curls pop and stay extra soft! 10/10 recommend
Love the smell and the softening it provides for my hair. I'm natural and I usually use this when I'm planning on straightening my hair to give it a silky feel.
Athens , OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this shampoo and I love the smell. It’s does a great job at making my hair feel healthy and I definitely want to try out the conditioner now.

Looking for your answer?