BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This formula is packed with so much good-for-your-hair goodness. Antioxidant-rich coconut oil, strengthening keratin proteins, smoothing avocado oil and rich cocoa butter are blended into one super wash to make hair super happy.

Alanna F.
Sylacauga
Being an organix fanatic I was so psyched when this product hit the shelves, yes I have been a fan that long. Not only does this products jump off the shelves and lure you in with its unique packaging but the product itself delivers too. The fragrance is everything that I feel like a Brazilian keratin shampoo and conditioner should smell like. And being that our hair is made up of keratin and proteins this product is the holy grail for dry, colored, damaged hair. I promise it will not disappoint and will leave your hair restored, fresh, supple, revitalized and ready for anything life throws your way be it rain sleet or shine. Love and highly recommend!
Corinna G.
Grand Island, NE
This combo leaves my hair feeling amazing. It has been kinder to my hair then all the other drugstore brands. I use it on slightly oilier hair and it cuts through every time. I have been completely satisfied using this product. Would def recommend.
Tessa S.
My all time favorite duo. Smells lovely and the shampoo is a nice gel while the conditioner is thick and creamy. My wavy hair can get frizzy, and this helps keep it smooth and moisturized
Brianna G.
Crouse, NC
This. Stuff. Is. AWESOME!! I also REALLY enjoy using the OGX Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy 14 Day Smoothing Treatment spray along with it. Makes my hair look like pocohantas for weeks!! Stick straight, but with body. And you can feel the strength and elasticity it transforms into. And just like all of OGXs products, it smells amazing!
Cheyenna C.
Portland, ME
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Lovely shampoo and conditioner that makes my hair feel pretty nice. The conditioner is really thick though and you do not need a lot. It doesn't really have a scent either. Overall wouldn't buy this one, I also have straight hair and didn't mean to buy this as I would like more volume.
Neha A.
New York
The conditioner is amazing. It has helped with split ends and my hair pretty straight but if I used it, it makes my hair very straight and frizz free even when I air dry it.
Shayne S.
Franksville, WI
Works ok. My hair is too thin for how heavy the conditioner is. But the shampoo is nice. Price wise not sure it’s worth it for how much you get. I won’t be repurchasing this variety again, I’ll try one better suited to my hair type.
Yvanna H.
WOWOWOW I LOVE THIS! The smell is amazing and the result is flawless! My hair is so soft and I usually have pretty curly/wavy hair but I definitely see a difference after Every time I use it!
Ruth E.
I'm somewhat disappointed with this product. The scent is good, but not out of the ordinary.

The shampoo made my hair very dry. The conditioner is very nice, but my hair turned out more curly than usual, instead of soft of less "wild."

The end result was the same as any other cheap pharmacy shampoo for half its price.

And on top of everything, I lost more hair than usual while using this set. And no, I've never taken birth control, hormones, I don't use harsh products on my hair, or take any medications of any sort... neither did I experience hair loss before using this product.

I think it's great for people with very fine hair, or people who want to embrace their curls, but not people with very curly or dry/frizzy hair that are looking for smoothness or to tame the curls.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,445 reviews
It sure this straightened my hair at all but it definitely helps keep frizz at bay. It smells so good that my a bunch of my friends wanted to use it even though they have flat limp hair. It leaves your hair silky soft and shiny the only down side is that I feel like sometimes I get a bit of build up from this set and need to do a rinse or scrub to keep buildup at bay. This probably did help keep my Brazilian blowout looking so good!

Amazon