OGX Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Amanda G.

BY OGX®

OGX® Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo.
50% more free.
An exclusive blend of antioxidant rich coconut oil along with lush keratin proteins to strengthen and soften the hair, while avocado oil and cocoa butter smooth the cuticle for straight, strong tresses, adding a brilliant glow and luminescent shine.
Beauty pure and simple.
577 ml e 19.5 floz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Corinne C.
Corinne C.
Big Rapids, MI
I wash my hair with this and the conditioner every other day. I've had over 5 inches of hair growth since using it, and notice a different shine and feel to my hair ( in a good way!). I've also recommended this to my mom, who has trouble growing her hair. Within a month her hair was noticeably longer. Definitely recommend!
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
One of my favorite shampoos, I alternate between this and the Garnier whole blends. I have naturally dry and coarse hair and these two shampoos make my hair so soft and silky. I highly recommend ogx. A little product goes a long way. It lathers up nicely and leaves hair shiny and clean.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Pontiac, MI
I love OGX keratin shampoo! it's smells amazing. makes my hair shine and smooth like it's supposed to. and amazing deal with 50% more free
Deb K.
Deb K.
Freeport, IL
I love this shampoo. It has helped my thinning hair. Would recommend to anyone. The shampoo lathers up great. Makes my hair soft.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
I love this shampoo! It makes my hair extra soft and it smells great!! I'll be using this one for a long time!
Liz F.
Liz F.
Hoboken, NJ
I love this shampoo. I was worried when I first bought it that it would not help make my hair straight, but it really does. It also smells amazing! I have a dry scalp so I have always used anti-dandruff shampoo, but with this you don't need it because it does not dry out your scalp. It does not make your hair completely straight, but it makes it so that is it easier to straighten with a flat iron. The price of this shampoo is a little much but it is worth it because it feels wonderful. The product makes your hair feel thinner which is a luxery for those of us who have mops on our heads. It also makes your hair soft. I highly reccommend buying the conditioner as well. They both work great together. The shampoo lasts for a long time, especially considering how small the bottle is. Although, this is a great shampoo it does wear off after a while meaning that your hair becomes used to the shampoo so at times the affects are not as strong as they are when you first start using the shampoo. Even considering that fact, this is still an extreamily great choose of shampoos for straightening your hair. Plus if you do not need help with straightening hair the organix brand has many different lines that specialize in different types of hair care
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
This is a great shampoo that I have bought multiple times. It is good for keeping my hair soft, shiny, and straight. It's smell reminds me of the beach. The only thing I don't like about this product is that I can't use it everyday because it creates a buildup in my hair, so I alternate between this and a better quality shampoo
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Waterloo
This is a really good shampoo, it's doesn't make my hair feel all that soft, but it has helped it grow out a little. It smells really good too like a tropical coconut type smell. I recommend this brand but this shampoo isn't a 10/10.
Julie A.
Julie A.
Castle Dale, UT
I love the way ogx makes my hair smell. They have some of the best smelling products out there. I have very thick hair and these products actually leave my hair smelling great whereas others don't. I will definitely buy again!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Eureka Springs
I love this shampoo. It doesn't help much for dry scalp, but it does keep my hair feeling and looking healthy. It smells amazing and the smell lasts until you shower again as long as you're not rolling around in mud.