BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An Exclusive Blend Of Antioxidant Rich Cocoa Nut Oil Along With Lush Keratin Proteins Strengthen And Soften The Hair, While Organic Avocado Oil And Cocoa Butter Smooth The Cuticle For Straight, Strong Tresses, Adding A Brilliant Glow And Luminescent Shine. Transforms Hair Into Silky-Smooth Locks Sulfate And Sodium Free Not Tested On Animals Made In Usa

OGX® Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Anti-Breakage Serum
  • "After showering using the shampoo and conditioner, I blow dry w/ a round brush and it is much straighter and softer than it should be. " in 1 review
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
I have no idea if OGX even makes this anymore since I cant find it anymore, and if that's the case i'm heartbroken because this serum is my saving grace. My thick, somewhat frizzy waves love this stuff and it leaves my hair so soft, frizz-free, and instantly adds beautiful shine! This definitely helped my hair grow; I went through 2 bottles a few years ago when i was working on healing my overly damaged hair and this really worked incredible! My hair grew way faster and this helped keep it so healthy. I have less than half a bottle of this left and I try using it as sparingly as I can since I can't find it anymore, but to this day it's still one of my favorite serums and I haven't found one like it. This serum also smells great, kind of like coconuts, definitely a tropical smell.
Mari L.
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this brand I’ve been buying them since high school they are very expensive or very little product I wish that they would buy bulk bigger products for sale
Jennah C.
meriden, ct
This serum left my hair feeling soft and smooth and looking like I just walked out of a salon! Because I color my hair, it's become dry and it's lost a lot of volume but with the help of this product I get it all back. I would highly recommend this to anybody who colors their hair, or even just someone who is looking to add a little something to it.
Whitney S.
La Follette, TN
This stuff smells amazing and makes my hair super soft and silky without weighing down my hair. I have problems finding hair serums that don’t make my hair feel or look greasy and this stuff does a great job of not doing that! I recommend it for people with fine hair like myself!
Aimee H.
Carbondale, IL
I love the scent. A bottle lasts forever. I think it does a nice job hydrating and preventing frizz, but there are some days the climate is stronger than the serum. I have used it for about 3 years, best on bobs to mid-length hair. I would say it gets 4.5 stars.
Dafney J.
jersey Coty
I usually use this as a leave in conditioner at times and I found that it does really help with breakage. Being a curly head I get split ends often and this product really help with making the appearance of them less noticeable also really helped on getting rid of damage.
RS L.
OGX's products always leave me as a highly satisfied customer. The Brazilian keratin helps repair my hair and makes it stronger than ever. It leaves my hair really soft and it smells good. I have had good results with their products, so I trust their brand a lot when it comes to hair products. I also enjoy their shampoo and conditioners. I like to switch them up depending on what type of repair I want for my hair at the moment. Definitely recommend! Love their products.
Kiara O.
Woodstock
I have very thick and coarse hair so i apply a lot of heat to it on a regular basis. My ends tend to break a lot and i she’s so much hair. This product really keeps my hair soft and shiny and reduces the breakage by so much. I still lose a lot of hair in the shower but when i run my fingers through my hair there is very minimal fall out. I love the way this product smells and the effect typically last 24-48 hours! Definitely recommend!
Rebecca T.
Moyock, NC
Everyone needs this product! It will leave your hair feeling so soft and rejuvenated! Not too expensive, met my expectations and was such a great value! You can find it at Target. I know I’ll be purchasing again!
Teresa S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the feel it gives my hair, unfortunately whenever I use this product I get horrible scalp build up and my hair gets super flakey within 2-3 days. I love the shampoo and have no bad experiences with that.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this make your hair straighter ? I love organix I've never seen this one
Faith V.
corona, ca
Does this product really help with hair breakage?
Maria R.
Would love to try this awesome serum i have try this line if product like the couconut shampoo conditioner and other products it have a goid reputation so i recommended all and would love to try this one
Jasmine P.
Is this a beneficial product for dry, damaged hair?
Cailey C.
Covington, KY
How well do they actually work?