BY OGX® #88 in Hair Serums

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An Exclusive Blend Of Antioxidant Rich Cocoa Nut Oil Along With Lush Keratin Proteins Strengthen And Soften The Hair, While Organic Avocado Oil And Cocoa Butter Smooth The Cuticle For Straight, Strong Tresses, Adding A Brilliant Glow And Luminescent Shine. Transforms Hair Into Silky-Smooth Locks Sulfate And Sodium Free Not Tested On Animals Made In Usa

OGX® Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Anti-Breakage Serum
  • "After showering using the shampoo and conditioner, I blow dry w/ a round brush and it is much straighter and softer than it should be. " in 1 review
Kaee M.
Kaee M.
York, PA
I love the conditioner as much as the shampoo. They work superbly in tandem with each other and the conditioner does a fabulous job of softening the hair without weighing it down. I have never used it with another shampoo, but from the texture of it, I can see that it would work very well in moisturizing dry hair even when used with other shampoos. Once I have used the shampoo and conditioner together my hair looks sleek, shiny and super smooth and its very easy to style as well.I am in love with this range and will definitely repurchase it once I use these up. People with thin and fine hair may want to stay away from this range, but hey they have a lot of ranges to choose from! Totally love them and recommend it for people with dry/very dry hair that is not very fine or thin.
Yvonne T.
Yvonne T.
I am very happy with each and every Organix product I've used, whether it be their shampoos, conditioners or other hair care products. I especially liked the Brazilian Keratin Anti-Breakage Serum because it is full of healthy oils which left my hair smelling WONDERFUL, and also helped to stop my scalp from itching. As my hair is very curly it usually frizzes easily, however, after using Brazilian Keratin Anti-Breakage Serum my hair became ultra smooth, soft, and super shiny. I'm very happy with this product, and highly recommend it.
Carly G.
Carly G.
Rochester, MN
This serum isn't as smoothing as the argan oil by OGX. I have think, lightly wavy hair. I felt like it didn't last as long and didn't create that silky feeling I was used to and love. It did, however, help soften and smooth a bit. It would be great for someone with less dry hair that only wants lightweight moisture. I will say it smells AMAZING. I find myself using it on summer days where I'm just taking the kiddos to the pool and just want something to tame my hair for a while... mostly because of the smell!
Meiqua W.
Meiqua W.
Lithonia, GA
I absolutely love Organix hair conditioner. Since my hair is natural, it is often hard for me to find great conditioners that will leave my hair soft without all the extra stickiness left behind. Organix conditioner leaves my hair very soft and shiny. The Keratin is my favorite because it also helps my hair stay straight. If you think the conditioner is great, you should try their shampoo as well. Using them together will definitely keep your hair clean and healthy.
barbara t.
barbara t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great conditioner and I use it with the shampoo of the same brand (which I also gave 5 stars). I have very wavy hair that tends to frizz out on me. I've tried numerous other "straightening" shampoos and conditioners, and none of them work nearly as well as this OGX Ever Straight brand. I really have no complaints. Used with the accompanying shampoo, this conditioner really helps to keep my hair straight, frizz-free and silky-smooth.
Roxanne D.
Roxanne D.
vineland , nj
It was ok. I used it for about a month. It definitely left my hair feeling healthier and stronger. It is a super thick formula and it takes a lot to get enough in your hair, especially with long, thick, wavy hair like mine. Even though my hair was defintely stronger, it didn't look that great. I feel like It left my hair looking weighed down, and it definitely made my hair start looking greasier sooner then it would with other conditioners.
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I apply 1 to 2 drops in my hair after shower, hair must be humid and in my case it makes it really smooth and I used to have a bad frizzy days, with this my hair looks shiny and healthy and honestly you'll feel amazing with this. I really really love it, plus it's affordable, will last for months like I've been having the same one for maybe more than 6 months and I still have a little bit left.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Faulkner, MD
If I could give this more stars I would. This line of products has saved my hair from years of breaking and damage. I have extremely thick dry hair and it has NEVER felt this good before using this . It went above and beyond what I thought anything would be able to do. If you have thick dry hair you HAVE to try this , I promise you won't be disappointed. & the smell is glorious.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Has a nice smell to it. Very tropical notes. But I didn't feel that it delivered as far as the "straight" factor advertised. My hair is wavy... Not even curly...wavy, baby fine hair (the easiest hair to weigh down and get straight). But I saw no difference as far as my hair texture being any straighter. But the smell is a plus. Wouldn't buy again though.
Andria F.
Andria F.
Words cannot describe how much I love this shampoo and conditioner set. I recently bought this at Walmart bc it was on sale and I thought it was a pretty good deal. Boy did this stuff truly out due themselves. My hair always has a problem with frizz when I let it air dry, but oh my gosh not anymore. This makes my hair so super smooth.
Faith V.
Faith V.
corona, ca
Does this product really help with hair breakage?
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
Does this make your hair straighter ? I love organix I've never seen this one
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Is this a beneficial product for dry, damaged hair?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Would love to try this awesome serum i have try this line if product like the couconut shampoo conditioner and other products it have a goid reputation so i recommended all and would love to try this one
Cailey C.
Cailey C.
Covington, KY
How well do they actually work?