BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lasts up to 14 days! Why we love it... It s totally addictive, hair smoothing sensation! Why you want it... This foolproof, easy to use, revolutionary system of products eliminates up to 95% of frizz and curl and cuts blow drying time by 75% for 14 glorious days. Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy s system is recommended for all hair types including highlighted, color treated, chemically relaxed, wavy, curly and damaged.

OGX Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy 14 Day Smoothing Treatment
  • "I've been looking for an alternative to my paul mitchell heat protectant spray, and while I love that one, this one is much more affordable." in 3 reviews
  • "This foolproof, easy to use, revolutionary system of products eliminates up to 95% of frizz and curl and cuts blow drying time by 75%" in 3 reviews
  • "This foolproof, easy to use, revolutionary system of products eliminates up to 95% of frizz and curl and cuts blow drying time by 75%." in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "This formula helps keep my hair straight and frizz free for over a week until I begin to miss my curls." in 1 review
Micaela M.
Salisbury, FL
It was a little thicker than I expected, but great for dry, 4C hair like mine. It smelled great, that's a plus. Great for hot oil treatments. Packaging: Mine didn't come on a box, but some seem to. The top is a flip top and the hole to squeeze out the product is a reasonable size. I suggest adding a piece of plastic over the hole when traveling so it won't spill.
Alana L.
I used Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shimmering Keratin Oil to straighten out my hair. I have very thin and fine hair. So, this product was a little heavy for me. It was an effective product  but made my hair greasy. I'd recommend to a person with thick hair!
Taylor G.
This is great! I have fine hair so I don't use it all over - just the ends. It add great shine and feels clean, not heavy (unless you use too much). Smells delicious, too! I don't think I would buy again but if you're looking for an affordable hair oil, grab this!
Hiba K.
Allentown, PA
I was very hesitant to try this, as i have tried a "straightener" in the past which resulted in my having to cut off all my hair and start over. I have very thick, coarse, curly hair. and even regular straight ironing doesn't do a perfect job on it. I usually don't even bother. But, since you can wash this out if you don't like the results I decided to give it a shot. And boy am I glad I did!! I did the whole process this morning, and it took about two hours, (most of that was flat ironing) I didn't use very much of the product, I have over half a bottle left, and my hair reaches my bra strap. ;) When i was done my hair was smooth, soft, silky, and very straight! AND my ends feel nice and soft too! I will definately be buying the thirty day treatment next time! I can't stop touching it! I feels soooo good!! If you are on the fence about trying this one, take a shot! If it works for my hair, it should work for just about anyone! *Happy*
Amanda P.
dublin, OH
I didn't find this did much for my hair! It smelled really good and wasn't a bad price (I bought at Ulta during a BOGO 50% off) but it just wasn't worth it. It's a spray treatment. I've found far better products in a similar price point- but even less.
Rebecca P.
Portsmouth, VA
I love this, my hair felt amazing after. Not too greasy like some other brands I have used before. Relatively inexpensive for how great of a product it is. Considering you don't use much at all this bottle will last me a long time
Kimberly S.
Springfield , GA
I absolutely love using this in my hair. I use this every time I straighten my hair so it won't curl back up as fast. It keeps my hair shiny and healthy looking. A little bit goes a long way and it smells amazing. I recommend if you need something like this.
Kaitlyn E.
New Braunfels , TX
I really like this product! I always put it at the ends of my hair and I can def tell a difference that my ends aren't damaged anymore. And it smells sooo good! Really enjoy this! Def would recommend this to anyone that has bad ends! Helps my hair out a lot
Lucy J.
Enterprise, AL
Amazing product. I am guilty of dying and redying my hair. Iv damaged my hair through the years, and this product gives me hope of not having to cut my hair. It's a little pricey but its well worth it.
Nina-Marie N.
Bronx, NY
Didn't see any difference in my hair or notice any lasting results. Tried it twice to make sure I was following the specific directions correctly. Made my hair feel hart when it was wet and seemed like a lot of fuss for zero results. I threw it out aftertaste second attempt.
Zandy B.
Tennille, GA
How does this work?
Summer H.
Does this product actually add coverage for around 14 days that you can see?
Carolina M.
Doral, FL
Will this product help control really frizzy hair?
Andria F.
Does this make your hair super oily?
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
Does this work well on coarse hair? The smell of it reminds me of Malibu Rum. I bought it already, but haven't used it. I'd like to hear some thoughts.

Amazon