BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lasts up to 14 days! Why we love it... It s totally addictive, hair smoothing sensation! Why you want it... This foolproof, easy to use, revolutionary system of products eliminates up to 95% of frizz and curl and cuts blow drying time by 75% for 14 glorious days. Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy s system is recommended for all hair types including highlighted, color treated, chemically relaxed, wavy, curly and damaged.

• How does this work?3 Answers
  • Does this make your hair super oily?1 Answers
  • Does this work on baby hairs around your temples? My wispies are ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I've been looking for an alternative to my paul mitchell heat protectant spray, and while I love that one, this one is much more affordable." in 3 reviews
  • "This foolproof, easy to use, revolutionary system of products eliminates up to 95% of frizz and curl and cuts blow drying time by 75%" in 3 reviews
  • "This foolproof, easy to use, revolutionary system of products eliminates up to 95% of frizz and curl and cuts blow drying time by 75%." in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "This formula helps keep my hair straight and frizz free for over a week until I begin to miss my curls." in 1 review
Kate H.
Phoenix, AZ
There are drugstore products that work. Many of those are OGX products. This one let me down. My hair felt like it was wearing a thick gloss coat...not great when I'm already struggling with volume issues. By the end of the day my hair looked heavy and all that gloss acted like a dirt magnet.

I might have likes this product better if my individual hairs were thicker, but my hair is a bit on the fine side. If you have hair like mine, you may want to take this product for a practice run before you wear it to work.
Micaela M.
Salisbury, FL
It was a little thicker than I expected, but great for dry, 4C hair like mine. It smelled great, that's a plus. Great for hot oil treatments. Packaging: Mine didn't come on a box, but some seem to. The top is a flip top and the hole to squeeze out the product is a reasonable size. I suggest adding a piece of plastic over the hole when traveling so it won't spill.
Caitlin J.
Sand Creek, MI
I use this after literally every single shower. It is my first line of defense and replenishment for my hair. It is so affordable and easy to find. You only need a dime to quarter size drop depending on hair length, so it lasts forever. I have been using the same one for about 5 months and I still have quarter of a bottle left. Worth every penny!
Melanie T.
Las Vegas
LOVE this product helps keep my frizz smooth and it helps the dry ends look healthy!  It lasts forever because you only need to use a little and it smells nice.  I stress that you cant use too much because it will make your hair oily.  Great product use it daily
Alana L.
I used Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shimmering Keratin Oil to straighten out my hair. I have very thin and fine hair. So, this product was a little heavy for me. It was an effective product  but made my hair greasy. I'd recommend to a person with thick hair!
Taylor G.
This is great! I have fine hair so I don't use it all over - just the ends. It add great shine and feels clean, not heavy (unless you use too much). Smells delicious, too! I don't think I would buy again but if you're looking for an affordable hair oil, grab this!
Kimberly S.
Springfield, GA
I absolutely love using this in my hair. I use this every time I straighten my hair so it won't curl back up as fast. It keeps my hair shiny and healthy looking. A little bit goes a long way and it smells amazing. I recommend if you need something like this.
Hiba K.
Whitehall , PA
I was very hesitant to try this, as i have tried a "straightener" in the past which resulted in my having to cut off all my hair and start over. I have very thick, coarse, curly hair. and even regular straight ironing doesn't do a perfect job on it. I usually don't even bother. But, since you can wash this out if you don't like the results I decided to give it a shot. And boy am I glad I did!! I did the whole process this morning, and it took about two hours, (most of that was flat ironing) I didn't use very much of the product, I have over half a bottle left, and my hair reaches my bra strap. ;) When i was done my hair was smooth, soft, silky, and very straight! AND my ends feel nice and soft too! I will definately be buying the thirty day treatment next time! I can't stop touching it! I feels soooo good!! If you are on the fence about trying this one, take a shot! If it works for my hair, it should work for just about anyone! *Happy*
Amanda P.
I didn't find this did much for my hair! It smelled really good and wasn't a bad price (I bought at Ulta during a BOGO 50% off) but it just wasn't worth it. It's a spray treatment. I've found far better products in a similar price point- but even less.
Rebecca P.
Portsmouth , VA
I love this, my hair felt amazing after. Not too greasy like some other brands I have used before. Relatively inexpensive for how great of a product it is. Considering you don't use much at all this bottle will last me a long time
Zandy B.
Tennille, GA
How does this work?
Carolina M.
Doral, FL
Will this product help control really frizzy hair?
Summer H.
Does this product actually add coverage for around 14 days that you can see?
Katie C.
Maryland Hts, MO
Does this work on baby hairs around your temples? My wispies are super curly at my temples and I've been looking for something to help loosen the curl. Without having to straighten them
Andria F.
Does this make your hair super oily?