BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Treat yourself to this luxurious blend of nourishing coconut milk along with goji berries that are rich in antoxidants and vitamin C, together with gotu kola, which promotes the production of collagen, making skin soft and supple. This...

Erin Z.
I have crazy curly hair. In winter it gets so dry and horrible to maintain. I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. It's amazing. Leaves my hair feeling great. I wish you could but them in bulk. Really that's my only problem. They are on the more expensive side from the drug stores. But they are so worth it.
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
I love this product,  it is extremely moisturizing and make your skin feel super soft and hydrated along with an awesome coconut fragance, I have been using this brand for about 4 years now and I have no complains, all of their products are really good.
Giselle R.
Niantic, CT
I am not sure if I can explain how much I LOVE THIS PRODUCT !! I have the lotion and the weightless hair oil spray. I always get compliments on how good it smells and how soft my skin feels. Absolutely recommend
Nicole H.
This line or products always, ALWAYS has the best smelling lines!! This was great, wasn't anything that blew me out of the water. Still a great product though! I wouldn't buy it again, but enjoyed using it
Chelsea D.
Winnipeg, MB
This is an amazing product! Their entire coconut line is great, especially the price for the quality!
Carolee L.
Montreal
I am in love with this product and wish to get it for Christmas. It makes my skin feel soft and smelling good, it’s so gentle on my skin. It was bought for me from winners and I would recommend this 100%
Kristen C.
Simcoe , ON
Love the smell of coconut! Highly recommend anything coconut oil in this brand!!!!!!!

Amazon