OGX®  Ever Slim Coconut Milk Sugar Cane, Smoothing Body Wash

OGX® Ever Slim Coconut Milk Sugar Cane, Smoothing Body Wash

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

OGX®  Ever Slim Coconut Milk Sugar Cane, Smoothing Body Wash
OGX® Ever Slim Coconut Milk Sugar Cane, Smoothing Body Wash
  • "This body wash is super moisturizing, leaves my skin silky smooth and smelling oh so delicious. Love that the effect lasts after the shower! A little on the pricey side but totally worth it! " in 8 reviews
  • "Love the coconut smell and how it leaves my skin feeling smooth. I never have a reaction to this, which is important to those of us with sensitive skin. Most things give me hives, but this keeps my skin soft without anything harsh causing a reaction!" in 3 reviews
Tara W.
Williamsburg
Makes your skin feel so soft. It does really moisturizes your dry skin which is definitely a plus for me. I will definitely be buying this product again! It is a affordable and you can find it at your Walmart. OGX® Ever Slim Coconut Milk Sugar Cane, Smoothing Body Wash
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Organix hair products so I was super excited when I saw they expanded the line to include body washes and lotions. You can usually find them on sale at Ulta in a two for one deal and that's mostly when I stock up. This was one of the first scents I tried and it was great. I love their wide range of products and scents because there's literally something for everyone and you get to feel luxurious for a fraction of the price.
Krysten W.
Grovetown, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you're like me and LOVE the way coconut smells, you would absolutely reach for this body wash every single time. Some body washes don't leave you smelling like much of anything, but this body wash is the exception. You will smell like you belong on a tropical beach somewhere far away. I recommend trying this product out if you love coconuts, and buttery soft skin.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love Organix products and especially anything coconut. This one doesn't disappoint! It smells amazing, cleans well, lathers nicely and leaves my skin soft and smooth. I use it daily but sometimes hide it so my daughters don't use it all on me lol I love this body wash! It actually reminds me of living in Hawaii.
Nova S.
Broomfield, CO
I love Organix as a brand! It smells great! Doesn't harm my skin! And there's not a inch of unknown chemicals in it. It goes with my shampoo and conditioner. I use it everyday that I shower! It moisturizes, and I would definitely recommend it! It's a little exspensive but I buy it with Bed bath and beyond coupons and they had manufacturers coupons on it!
Maya J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Organix is an outstanding brand, and definitely my go to for hair and body products. They offer a wide variety of all natural, pure formulas with great ingredients that leave you feeling healthy and beautiful. I absolutely love using the body wash with the complimentary shampoo and conditioner!
Heidi M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using organics for years for my hair up and started using it as a body wash too. Again, I like that it has no bad things but there still are a few items in the ingredients that I'm not happy about. But, it is better than other brands equal to it. Great smile by the way.
Justine A.
1915 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This body wash makes me think of the tropics. Ot has such a yummy coconut smell. I've really been starting to love Organix products. Especially the haircare. This is a great body wash, lathers nicely, and isn't drying at all. If you love coconut you'll love this.
Eniola A.
Organix beasts at creating products that deliver fragrance and smooth skin. As a person of color, I need a product that is amazing at honoring its promise to moisturizer. Organix Coconut Milk wash does that. Get it! They're a great brand and don't let me get started on the corresponding hair conditioner.
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to body wash! I love the scent and it keeps my body moisturized. Cane sugar is a great humectant, it will keep moisture in the skin.
It is reasonablly priced, and can be bout at Target or the drugstore.
I would definitely recommend this for all skin types