BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this product have a lasting affect on skin?1 Answers
  • What store did you buy this in? I have not seen it here i...1 Answers
  • I love the organic line I use the coconut hair milk line ...1 Answers
MikayMouse Club H.
Fairfield, CT
Who doesn't love coconut!? I am slightly obsessed with anything coco nutty down to my coconut milk lattes. That is why I love this line because I feel like I'm on vacation every time I shower. The scent is so calming and blissful that I actually look forward to using every drop of the products and don't feel bad for over indulging myself with tropical bliss. The whole line isn't that expensive considering you are basically in Hawaii during you luxurious 20 minute shower. This is the perfect self care line for anyone go go nuts for coconuts!!
Lindsay M.
Meadville, PA
I LOVE all of the Organix products, and this is no exception! It's a little on the pricier side, but that's because you are paying for a quality product! I use basically all of their products in the coconut scent, and definitely recommend them. My hair/skin is always so soft after using any of their stuff. I've spoiled myself so much with these products that I have a hard time switching to anything else!!
Niha K.
East Elmhurst, NY
The price is a bit no the higher side, but the quality of these products are amazing! I love these products, defiantly met my expectation in fact i loved the products so much i brought a set for my mom and sister as well. I don't think the formula needs to be changed at all.
Liz B.
Great product! It leaves your hair nice and shiny, smooth. It doesn't leave your hair looking greasy. Iblove using the spray with cocunt oil. It makes your hair smell good too. I have the leave in conditioner. And spray love them all. Great product, I have weavy thick hair and it works great.
woojue s.
Fresh Meadows, NY
First of all, these products smell AMAZING. It isn't harsh on the skin and it exfoliates nicely. It could be purchased at any drugstore and sometimes even goes on sale for buy one get one free! I wouldn't say it leaves the skin radiant but it is soft!
Kelly R.
Best product I have ever bought! Love the way coconut smells especially a plus when it is great for your skin and everything else!!! Definitely would buy again and not to overly priced like some high end products
Taylor L.
Absolutely love this product and brand. It smells amazing and makes my hair feel so soft! I purchase this product at Walmart so it's really easy to purchase. Great price for this product. I would recommend his product 10/10
Sharon J.
N Ridgeville, OH
Amazing smell. This products smell will last all day. It's so affordable for the amazing quality it gives. Very good exfoliant for your body as well! I will always go back to this product and always buy.
andrea r.
this is my forever favorite brand they're products are amazing and the smell oh one of my favorite smells it's the best thing ever and I recommend it for you guys !!!
Humayra M.
San Ramon, CA
Love this scrub. Makes my skin feel so soft and smooth and a nice glow to it afterwards as well. Would repurchase as the price is pretty decent too for the quality of product being received too. Overall good!
Elizabeth D.
Whitsett, NC
Where can you find this product in stores I would love to try it?
Kelsey T.
Mmm. Sounds like this would smell amazing! I love Organix products! Does anyone know how well this works?
Mary T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What store did you buy this in? I have not seen it here in the midwest???
Karlee D.
Malabar, FL
Does this product have a lasting affect on skin?
Danielle M.
Three Rivers, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the organic line I use the coconut hair milk line and have been wondering about the sugar scrub and if the granulated sugar in it is fine or super rough?

back