BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this product have a lasting affect on skin?1 Answers
  • What store did you buy this in? I have not seen it here in the mi...1 Answers
  • I love the organic line I use the coconut hair milk line and have...1 Answers
Jara G.
Fairfax, VA
I am a sucker for coconut milk and this body scrub that exfoliates gently with brown sugar really gets the dead skin off without being too rough on my skin. I use this product before i go out for a tan at the beach because I've noticed you get a faster tan with a new layer of skin.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
This was just ok to me. A bit too rough for my liking and a bit too greasy. I like something that doesn't leave behind quite a residue as this one. Purchased at Walgreens. Good price, but just not the right scrub for me. Probably will pass on this brand of scrubs.
Cortney F.
Toledo, OH
The price was a little higher than I would like, but overall I feel like it is worth it. I had that extra clean feeling with the assurance of an organic product.
Nicole B.
Forest, VA
AN AMAZING PRODUCT. Your skin feels super soft after you use it. I first apply the product and then take a body buffing brush to really get it into my skin.
Lydia H.
Gets rid if dead skin with coconut smell and helps you feel refreshed and better than ever hopefully this come back soon
Kersey B.
Ypsilanti, MI
This scrub smells wonderful and leaves you skin feeling soft and clean. I also like their shampoos and conditioners.
Heidi M.
I Love the smell of this. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It also is great at exfoliating the skin.
Ananda D.
This scrub is wonderful! Never harsh or abrasive and the scent is heavenly! It also rinses off easy.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I think Organix makes some of the best products the sugar scrub is amazing. I would buy again.
Gaby R.
Southampton , Hampshire
I love to exfoliate my body every weekend! And this organix ever slim body scrub is amazing
Elizabeth D.
Whitsett, NC
Where can you find this product in stores I would love to try it?
Kelsey T.
Mmm. Sounds like this would smell amazing! I love Organix products! Does anyone know how well this works?
Mary T.
What store did you buy this in? I have not seen it here in the midwest???
Karlee D.
Malabar, FL
Does this product have a lasting affect on skin?
Danielle M.
Three Rivers, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the organic line I use the coconut hair milk line and have been wondering about the sugar scrub and if the granulated sugar in it is fine or super rough?