BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Organix: Ever Radiant Coconut Milk Frangipani Radiance Mask 3.3 ozCustomer satisfaction is utmost important to us! Please checkout our other listings for combined shipping. If you have any questions or requests feel free to contact us.

Gabi L.
I bought this mask for the first time last week and just used it last night. The mask didn't damage my hair, but it was really hard to wash out and it made my roots look really oily and greasy. After I shampooed two more times I was finally able to get the mask out and my hair was really soft, but it was too much effort for not that much reward.
Jennifer G.
Austin, TX
Great Shampoo. My hair always feels so clean, not heavy or weighed down like other shampoo's. I have tons of body to my hair but this doesn't make it frizz. Not to mention the smell stays forever. I always get compliments on the smell of my hair walking by.
Jamie B.
Elkhart, IN
Organix is one of my top favorite brands. This mask makes me crazy frizzy uncontrollable hair finally smooth but not weighted down. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has wavy frizzy hair.
Christina S.
This smells amazing! The price point isn't too bad either! I love hair masks and deep conditioners and this is a great alternative to the more expensive guys out there!
Haley J.
St. Paul, Minnesota
This is such a great product. I love how it smells, and how smooth it makes my hair. The only downside is that it is a tad bit expensive - but it is worth it!
Natalie R.
Akron, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used this stuff for a little while, and it was pretty good! I had to limit it to once a week, though, because any more often and my hair would be greasy
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
This is one of the best shampoo and conditioner brands I have ever used. The hair treatments are also amazing to can do wonders for all hair types.
Audrey C.
Johnson City, TN
I love this brand and this product. I have been using it for years and have never went to anything else because I love it so much. I recommend this
Bailee B.
Really love this, and all other products from this brand, The coconut makes them smell awesome, and makes my hair super healthy and soft.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
It warmed up my ski n but I didn't really see a radiance on my face like it promised. Really was expensive for such a small size.