BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Organix: Ever Radiant Coconut Milk Frangipani Radiance Mask 3.3 ozCustomer satisfaction is utmost important to us! Please checkout our other listings for combined shipping. If you have any questions or requests feel free to contact us.

Gabi L.
Gabi L.
I bought this mask for the first time last week and just used it last night. The mask didn't damage my hair, but it was really hard to wash out and it made my roots look really oily and greasy. After I shampooed two more times I was finally able to get the mask out and my hair was really soft, but it was too much effort for not that much reward.
Rena W.
Rena W.
Doral, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells darn good. leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy locks in moisture this is the bomb.com
Haley J.
Haley J.
St. Paul, Minnesota
This is such a great product. I love how it smells, and how smooth it makes my hair. The only downside is that it is a tad bit expensive - but it is worth it!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
O Fallon, MO
I had this as a sample! I loved it, smells amazing and truly works as it says. Coconut makes my hair so soft
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
I absolutely love this line of haor shampoo & conditioner really leaves your hair feeling healthy & soft!
Jessic M.
Jessic M.
Pomona, CA
Love each one that I have purchased so far and am looking forward to the many great products to come! Bravo on the new line, bravo!!
This cocunut mask feel amazing on the face, so soft and gental.. Makes your skin feel fresh and clean. And smells radiant! 😊
raven g.
raven g.
Gloversville, NY
Love it ! Leaves my face feeling so smooth and nice and it's helping a lot with my break outs !
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Austin, TX
Great Shampoo. My hair always feels so clean, not heavy or weighed down like other shampoo's. I have tons of body to my hair but this doesn't make it frizz. Not to mention the smell stays forever. I always get compliments on the smell of my hair walking by.
Lizze C.
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best shampoo and conditioner brands I have ever used. The hair treatments are also amazing to can do wonders for all hair types.