BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
This item works wonders!! This product leaves your skin looking so much better than before! Top of the line product! Would definitely repurchase again and again!
Amanda P.
Union, NJ
Another great product by Organics. I use this as a leave-in conditioner even though it's not really meant for that purpose, but it works wonders on my hair.
Love this stuff! Keeps my skin so smooth and hydrated. I purchased this product at target and the price tag was great for it's easy use!
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love anything by this brand, however this product in particular is fantastic!! I love the scent and it makes my skin so soft.
Toby B.
south boston, VA
Feels super good and smells even better, exfoliates my skin very efficiently and leaves me smooth. I would highly recommend
Jasmine E.
Flint, MI
I love the soft feminine scent that lasts all day. This leaves your skin super soft and gives you a healthy glow.
lauren a.
Elizabeth city , North carolina
Once again if you haven't tried to sea salt scalp treatment i don't know what Rocky's living under. Get on it
Johnisha L.
San Diego , CA
Love love love this product one of my must haves .... Everyday week I use this prodect
Micaela S.
I tied his for a few weeks and didn't see any results so I stopped using it !