BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Zaryah K.
Chandler, AZ
i loveeeeeeee ofc products of all kinds. more specifically the conditioner. it leaves me natural curls looking, feeling, and smelling magnificent. i use this regularly. every other day. i just love it sooo much. i would definitely recommend this to girls with natural curls.
Sarah B.
Springfield
I have very dry skin and using this body wash really helped with keeping it at a good texture. My legs in particular seem very dry after I shave, but I have been using this combined with another type of lotion and it seems to be working wonders!
Molly V.
I am hands down obsessed with the scent!!!!!! It was a far stronger scent than I expected but it was way better than I expected!!! I bought it at Walgreens for a reasonable price and it lasted a long time!
Lauren R.
Claremont, NH
Anything from Organix is wonderful! I love this cherry blossom body wash; it leaves my skin silky smooth and great smelling. It is a little pricey, but well worth the purchase.
Fabiola S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My current fave body wash at the moment. Smells so good and is very gentle on the skin. Very long lasting scent. Super effective. I use this everytime i shower
Kendra W.
Petoskey, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The scent is a little strong for me but it is a great lotion. I have recommended it to my mom and she loves the firming effects.
Brianna J.
Spurger, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is an amazing shampoo. It smells great, and doesnt leave the hair feeling "heavy". It is affordavle.
Kara D.
Vancouver
One of my favourites! So nourishing and smells great. No heavy chemicals which i also really enjoy.