BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does it help lift skin? Since its a firming lotion? 1 Answers
Amber L.
Battle Creek
This scent is currently in my shower. I love this brand. I suffer from dry hair and this brand makes your haor feel silly without making it feel oily at the same time.
Linda H.
Sidney, OH
In my honest opinion I did not see any firming of the skin and the formulation left me with lotion just sitting on my skin. This lotion is very, very heavy and hard to work with. If you are fresh out of the shower prepare to sit for an extra twenty minutes for the lotion to sink in properly. Waste of money.
Peyton W.
Blythewood, SC
I have the coconut oil body lotion from organix and it's honestly the best lotion I have ever found. I was recommended by a doctor to use Amlactin on my arms but I honestly feel like this lotion moisturizers me and helps keep the bumps and redness to a minimum more than amlactin did.
Gloriaa L.
Harlingen, TX
I love organix products!! I'm usually using the hair products. I decided to try this one and i liked it. Living in a place where it's always so dry,you have to keep lotion n Chapstick. I need to find a smaller one of these to keep in my car for those days my skin looks ashy. Lol
Iris H.
Omg! I can't even explain how wonderful this product is. Not only does it smell fantastic but it keeps your body feeling so smooth! Even though it has a more thicker consistency and you'll have to work at it, it is honestly worth it! Your skin will thank you!
Megan G.
Milford, OH
I wasn't too keen on the scent of the product but am a fan of organix in general. The lotion itself is great on the skin, it makes a huge difference in skin tone and moisture.
Taylor A.
Buffalo, NY
I am obsessed with this scent! I had the shampoo/conditioner but it dried out my hair a bit so when I came across the lotion I knew I had to pick it up for the scent alone!
Pamela A.
Morrisville, NC
I liked this product but prefer Nivea as it is creamier and really helps my dry skin. Wasn't much on the scent. I tend to like a body lotion with a nice scent that I can use as a perfume also.
cailin t.
I don't use this product daily but I still love the scent. Be careful of the brand name though....it's titled "organix" but it's not organic at all. The lotion works well with my sensitive skin. It doesn't leace red marks or any other kind of reaction on my skin.
Yeidhy M.

It is like other body lotions is not the greatest thing I like the smell and leaves your skin soft
Easily would buy again to see if it changes my mind
Chelsea W.
Does it help lift skin? Since its a firming lotion?