BY OGX® #39 in Skin Treatments

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maria C.
Maria C.
Miami, Florida
Omg this brand is of excellent quality, I had the opportunity to try the line with coconut aroma and it is incredible it smells delicious and the smell stays for a long time in the hair of the same form it hydrates and at least to me it helped me with the growth hair related
Krystina D.
Krystina D.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all Organix products! This smells amazing and leaves me refreshed. The price is affordable and can be purchased at both small boutiques and large stores like WalMart and Target. Available in a great size that lasts you months. I would recommend any Organix products.
KAlon B.
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite brand and products to use on my hair. It keeps it healthy and moisturized and I just love everything about it. It's not super expensive and a little goes a long way. It smells really nice but it isn't loaded with harsh fragrances. I LOVE IT!!!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This. Scent. Is. Life. I am obsessed! I have to say when I use the shampoo over a long period of time I find a slight drying but this may be from overuse because...I can't get enough! I highly recommend getting the conditioner!
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love both shampoo and conditioner! Amazing scent! Doesn't leave my hair feeling dry and frizzy! I do wish you could buy them in bigger bottles.
Glora M.
Glora M.
Santa Maria, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchase this product at  tj max and I love the smell and the texture.!!!! I highly recommend this product
Any C.
Any C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta línea controla muy bien la grasa mi cabello es seco y uso otra linea pero esta s buena además me gusta mucho su aroma
Sol P.
Sol P.
Santo Domingo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Misa esta línea es increíble hace unos meses use el tratamiento completo y de verdad quede Encantada relación precio calidad