BY OGX®

Three refreshing ingredients make this shampoo three times more fun to lather up with. A eucalyptus oil, cooling mint and tea tree oil infusion makes this your go-to shampoo for a clean scent and beautiful healthy hair.

Ingedients:

Water (Aqua), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-10, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
I bought this shampoo looking for something to help with my dry sore scalp!!
I like this brand and have used other varieties before. The packaging always catches my eye, and the product usually smells great!!!
However this one stinks😛 I know Tea Tree and Eucalyptus are potent smells, but usually refreshing!! Not this one it has an almost medicinal smell like Vicks Vapor Rub or something.🤢🤢
I only shampoo 2 to 3 times a week due to the way my scalp and long hair react to to much washing.The smell is so overpowering even in the shower.
After using a few times I still didn't see or feel any relief on my scalp, and it actually made my scalp itch more with some buildup!!!
Overall the OGX brand is not bad however this particular formula just doesn't live up to what I expected!!!
Maybe it's more of a masculine shampoo, but I can't get past the smell😐
Cinthia L.
Long Beach, CA
I love using OGX shampoos. they make my hair feel great and have amazing smells! This ine in particular makes my scalp feel so refreshing! I am constantly trying different ones depending on what I think my hair needs at the moment and love to mix match the shampoos and conditioners. But this one is my go to when I am having dandruff problems.
Ashley W.
Alta, IA
This is a great shampoo. My husband works with hogs all day so he uses the shampoo and it always gets rid of the stinky smell and his hair. I do wish they had more product in their bottles but I guess for the price it’s good. I have re-purchased these time and time again.
ashley b.
Blairsville, GA
This stuff is my absolute favorite shampoo. It feels sooo nice and refreshing on your head its so minty and tingly in the best way. Makes my hair smell and feel amazing. It is always so soft shiny and manageable when I use this
Allie B.
COLUMBUS, OH
I feel like I'm one of the only people to say this, but I don't super love this shampoo. I do love the smell of this product, but it just made me hair feel really greasy. I normally don't have issues with greasy hair, especially in the winter, but this shampoo was just not for me. It definitely works for a lot of people, so if you're on the fence, I would give it a shot. I love the Moroccan oil shampoo/conditioner from OGX, but this version just didn't work for me.
rosie r.
pacoima, CA
The scent is great when used this shampoo feels cool on your scalp. I love this brand and it has done wonders for my hair but this particular scent has irritated my scalp causing flaking and dried my hair out.
Vanessa M.
I am currently using this shampoo and I love it. It leaves my skin squeaky clean and smells so good. It keeps my hair grease free for up to 3 days. It’s super easy to lather and you can find it at any drugstore. I have bought this shampoo twice now! OGX® Eucalyptus Mint Shampoo
Hannah G.
Bentonville, AR
I love all OGX shampoos, but Eucalyptus Mint is my fave. It's hydrating, refreshing, and de-stressing. On top of that, it's affordable and available at most convenient stores.
Crissy L.
My hair loves OGX® Eucalyptus Mint Conditioner one of my favorite OGX conditioners. The OGX® Eucalyptus Mint Conditioner brang my scalp and hair to a healthy balance with this weightless blend of Eucalyptus, mint, and tea tree oil that cleanses while calming my scalp. Totally recommend this product for a deep cleanse.
El M.
Tulsa, OK
I use this in the summer when my scalp tends to be oily. It is cool and refreshing when you shampoo and it leaves your hair and scalp really clean. It works as well as eucalyptus based products that are much more expensive. As a plus, bottle is easy to pack for travel.
Syadza A.
Jakarta
Does it help reduce the dandruff?
m r.
How long does one thing of these last?
Brandy B.
Quincy, OH
I love the smell of this but I'm wondering it made anyone else's hair start to dry out? It was for when I started using it but after a few weeks my hair really started to feel dry and hard to get a comb through.
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
Does it dry your hair out?
Veronica S.