OGX® Eucalyptus Mint Body Wash

by OGX

NEW! Soothe your senses in the morning with this cooling sulfate-free Body Wash with eucalyptus oil, cooling mint and tea tree oil to help hydrate and smooth your skin. Energize with this minty, cool spa escape.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, Sodium Chloride, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OGX® Eucalyptus Mint Body Wash!
Sand Springs, OK
This is very refreshing and leaves my skin feeling clean and doesnt leave a residue.
ORILLIA, ON
the smell of this product is amazing. The product makes your skin feel tingly and oh so clean and fresh. you smell a light minty smell for hours which I absolutely love. I have used the mint shampoo and conditioner and then this body wash and omg I felt and smelled amazing.
shawinigan , QC
smell so good. it leave the skin hydrated and wash well. the texture is fun! I totally recommand it . this product very woerth the price and reserve to be know . its a everyday product it will leave you a beautifull skin. I will buy more on the future
New Westminster, BC
im all about the smell for body wash and this one I thought was decent at the store but when I brought it home and used it for the first time it was awful... but then I've paid for it so I felt I had to use it....
Whitby , ON
I’m not allowed to have any other body wash in the house and I’m OK with that (not really not allowed by my guy really likes this stuff and so do I)
Casanare
excelente producto el aroma es bueno y es efectivo a la hora de usarlo, es suave y lo consigo en varias farmacias del pais lo recomiendo
Es un splash bastante refrescante lo admito tiene un olor a frutas o algo tropical y se siente bien pues es un olor sutil
Mcallen, TX
So fresh, smells very good, wakes me up in the shower. Hot water = aromatherapy, cold water = boost of energy.
Me encanta este producto y su sensacion de frescura. ademas su color y empaque son muy lindos. Una buena opcion

Looking for your answer?