OGX® Eucalyptus Mint Body Wash

by OGX

NEW! Soothe your senses in the morning with this cooling sulfate-free Body Wash with eucalyptus oil, cooling mint and tea tree oil to help hydrate and smooth your skin. Energize with this minty, cool spa escape.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, Sodium Chloride, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OGX® Eucalyptus Mint Body Wash!
Fort Collins, CO
Oh my goodness! This body wash is one of my favorites. It makes your skin have a nice tingle and also makes your skin feel soft, smooth, clean and fresh, and even relaxed. Your skin looks hydrated and moisturized. It has an amazing minty scent that lasts so long. I highly recommend this body wash.
OGX® Eucalyptus Mint Body Wash uploaded by Kei H.
I love the way the body wash feels on my skin a fluff of lather with no sulfates to dry out my skin the tea tree, mint and Eucalyptus it's a wake up call that relaxes me but still manages to give me a jump start when I take my morning showers I'm loving it this is my first bottle and I plan on buying more it's hard to find I've actually seen and grabbed this last bottle at my grocery down the road 6.99 on sale but they price high anyway I hope they put them in walmart
I love this body wash it makes my skin feel like silk and the smell is so refreshing. I like to use several different body washes depending on what my skin needs that day and this one is becoming one of my staple body washes. I will definitely be buying more and I would definitely recommend you try this you won't be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!
East Freedom
This smells amazing! I love that is leaves my skin soft and feeling clean. I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem with this body wash. I would recommend this to anyone who wants something different than their normally daily body wash as a nice change.
This is an amazing body wash. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling so good. I bought it from Walmart. The price is right! It is a great products all together! I wouldn't change anything about it!
Great body wash, lathers well, and smells amazing.  Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.  Pros:  Great scent, lathers well.  Cons:  None.
Bryan, TX
This is a great body wash and it smells amazing! I use some of OGX’s products for my hair, and if you do too, you’ll like how you can find similar scents that work together. The only downside to this particular formula is that it was a little on the creamy side and took more product to lather well. However, this means I could shave with it and didn’t have a problem! I will probably pick up a different scent when I finish this one.
I love this one! I love the hint of mint that kind of puts a tingle to your body and leaves you super refreshed. The eucalyptus is extremely calming to the skin. I love using these products because I’m super sensitive and I don’t break out or start itching every time- I use this brands products. And they are drugstore?! YES PLEASE!!!
Roseville, MI
My bf loved this body wash it is very refreshing and minty. Strong eucalyptus scent but nice leaves skin soft and refreshed lathers up nicely as well. The container is sturdy and you get a fairly decent amount of body wash for the price.
new brighton , PA
This body wash smells soothing. It wakes me up in the morning! It's moisturizing. I purchased it from Target, and it was very reasonably priced. I do tend to like sweeter, more tropical scents, but I think it is a quality product.

Looking for your answer?