OGX® Eucalyptus Mint Body Lotion uploaded by ELIZABETH A.

BY OGX®

NEW! Give your skin a spa escape with this lightweight, soothing lotion to help hydrate and smooth skin.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Buy on kmart*
  • "I love the smell! And I love how soft and smooth my skin is after I use it. I had really bad dry skin during the winter and this is all I would use." in 5 reviews
Alison K.
Eucalyptus is my absolute favorite essential oil and when I found this eucalyptus lotion it was incredible. I could bring it with me whenever and I could spread it all over my body. Not only would it make my skin feel so great but the aroma is amazing!!
Liz H.
Lovely scent. Not overpowering at all. Nicely Hydrating but not greasy. Could last longer though. Do love the packaging and scent. Nice lotion but didn't become a holy grail item.
Michelle L.
Honestly, I love anything eucalyptus and ogx. I usually use dove lotion or Nivea but I was pretty pleased with this one. The smell is powerful but not overwhelming. Most of all, it's calming. I would definitely suggest this to anyone.
Leneia S.
It's smells amazing! Is so moisturizing. Especially when you have the body wash too. My boyfriend started using mine. Very gentle on the skin. Lasts all day! I buy it all the time! I would love to buy it again.
ELIZABETH A.
Bear, DE
The smell of this cream is delicious, apart is a cream that its smell helps you to relax, I especially like to use it before bed and use it for massage because its smell of eucalyptus is very good! I recommend it
Aubrey C.
One of my fav brands! This smell is great year round. It's pretty long lasting. You can definitely feel the difference in your skin when using daily. It's the perfect mixture of gentle yet moisturizing.
Clarissa S.
Mesa , AZ
I absolutely love the way this lotion makes me smell and the way it makes my skin so soft and hydrated. Living in Arizona, I need good and deep hydration and this does just that! Must have!!
Colleen W.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
This stuff has an amazing smell that will stay with you all day long. It's not too over powering but it's a definite wake up to the nose. It's also a great moisturizer that keeps the skin hydrated all day long.
Christina M.
Gambrills, MD
Used this for a while. The smell is so refreshing and the product seemed to work but stop using it read it causes cancer. Not sure but I stop buying it.
Brianda D.
Las Cruces, NM
Veronica S.
Does this lotion go on easily?