BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A sensual exotic blend of energy rich organic passionfruit extract to stimulate and hydrate your tired tresses while organic guava adds essential vitamins and antioxidants to enrich your hair, along with orange blossom infused honey for a brilliant lustrous and frizz-free shine. Sulfate free. Paraben free. Safe for color treated hair. Why We Love It: It's an addictive sensual exotic sensation! Why You Want It: It's an energizing vitamin and antioxidant rich exotic blend to stimulate your tired tresses. What's In It for You: This sensual exotic blend of energy rich organic passionfruit extract helps to stimulate and hydrate your tired tresses, with organic guava to add essential vitamins and antioxidants, and orange blossom infused honey for a brilliant lustrous and frizz-free shine. Earth friendly environmental packaging. Not tested on animals. Made in USA.

• How does this work? I want to try new hair products! 1 Answers
  • How wonderful does this smell?4 Answers
Cari G.
I used this and I regret ever buying it. I loved the packaging and the scent is wonderful. It made my hair fall out. It also gave my hair no shine. I have long thick brunette hair. I had heard good things but sadly this didn't work for my hair... wish it had cuz it smells so good.
Jamie Rose S.
I love the Organix brand, they make such great quality hair care products at affordable prices. I tend to gravitate towards their conditioners and oil treatments. I enjoy this particular conditioner because it smells absolutely amazing almost like a tropical smoothie. It definitely wakes you up with the scent, hence the word 'energizing' in the name. As for the formula of this conditioner, it's similar to the others in the line as in its creamy and sinks into the roots nicely, while leaving your hair feeling moisturized long after it's been rinsed out. I highly recommend this conditioner!
Aubrei M.
Gary, IN
This brand of shampoo and conditioner are simply amazing!!! I just recently stated using this and need I say I have pretty dry frizzy and damaged hair. But this product makes my hair so shiny and soft and beautiful. And I use the shampoo and conditioner right before I flat iron my hair and it makes my hair look like I went to the salon to get it done. And I'm not joking with you. I've seen this product at Big Lots and my local dollar store. For $1-$3. This is my go to product when I wash my hair
Juliet M.
Earlville, NY
This conditioner smells great. I love it. The only reason why I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I don't feel like the price is justified. There are equally good conditioners that cost less, and better conditioners out there that cost the same. That being said, if you can afford to use this regularly, it will do your hair justice.
Aimee S.
This product reminds me a lot of herbal essence products because of the smell. It is nice packaging but it is small and doesn't seem to last as long as other products. It seems like I have to use more of it than other products and I would buy it again because of the smell but not for the quality.
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
This conditioner is my favorite! I always pair it with the coconut shampoo by Organix. It doesn't weigh my hair down and it leaves it feeling so soft and smelling great!

I can find it online mostly, it's difficult to find in stores now, but it is worth the wait in shipping! Highly recommend!
Tierra H.
Orlando, FL
Not only does it smell amazing, but it actually does help my hair! Being that I am African American, when my hairbis wet it gets really curly/kinky which makes it really hard to manage. But this conditioner paired with a wide tooth comb makes all the difference. My hair is always extremely soft when I use it!
Gayatri B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
What the price is on these. It's not worth it. Hair feels soft, but not as soft as i can get with suave or another brand. I don't recommend this brand nor will i ever purchase this brand unless suave is gone,but not even.
Carley P.
Garden City, NY
My favorite scents are the tsubaki blossom and the collagen boost ones but the passionfruit guava is great too. Pretty packaging and good for your hair. Free of a lot of the nastier hair chemicals in other hair products !
Allison M.
The smell allow was amazing, not to mention the quality! My scalp is very sensitive and prone to developing sores if there are too many harsh chemicals. Organix is the one brand that is affordable and low on harmful chemicals.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
How wonderful does this smell?
Catherine E.
Oklahoma City, OK
How does this work? I want to try new hair products!