OGX® Energizing Passion Fruit Guava Shampoo
  • "I love this product, it smells amazing and makes your hair feel smooth and shiny!.. " in 1 review
Erin W.
Omaha, NE
I found this scent from Organix after purchasing another scent that I loved. While I like this product, and it smells GREAT, it leaves my hair a bit greasy. I have super short hair so I don't use much product when shampooing, and after noticing it felt a bit greasy afterwards I decreased the amount I used on my hair the next few washes. Still feels the same. It's a great product and smells great, but I'll use this as my "backup" to the other Organix products I use regularly!
Cleo U.
Stockbridge, GA
A L L of the products from this brand are awesome!! Seriously been a customer with this company for three years now and i believe it is super effective. I have seen it bring my hair "back to life" because it was damaged from dying it different colors. If you use the shampoo, make sure you use the conditioner as well for best results!
Noelle L.
S San Fran, CA
For an organic Shampoo that you can buy in the drugstore, this is a great option. I love the smell the of the guava, and that fact that it is paraben free. I'm giving Organix 3.5/4 stars because I will only buy this if I do not have Alterna Haircare or another salon organic hair product.
I want to stress that the organic haircare is better then any non organic haircare. So GO Organix for offering this shampoo and conditioner in the drugstore.
Lizette T.
Aurora, CO
Let's start by saying I have oily hair. Extremely oil hair, the type that if you pay around with your hair it'll get super oily. I have tried lots and lots of different brands from drugstores to brand one but I have to say that this has got to be the one. I can wash may hair and still be oil free by the next. I do wash my hair when needed but there's no need to be washing it everyone no more. I give this 5 stars!!
Hayatt S.
Dearborn, MI
If you have wild unmaintainable hair, I recommend this shampoo and condition brand specifically because how soft and healthy it makes your hair feel. The smell of these products are delicious! It's a steal for $17, and if you look around you can find great deals on this! They're available at any drug store, but if you want to make sure your gna find it, go to target because they always have them there!
Ashley F.
I am obsessed with this brand of shampoos! I love buying "good for you" products any time I am able and lucky for me these contain better ingredients than most and are at an affordable price. I can't ever just stick to one, so when I run out I can't wait to try a different kind! this one has been my go-to lately though because it smells divine and makes my hair so so soft!
Selina K.
Santee, CA
I have learned over the years that hair care products work differently on all types of hair so keep in mind my opinion of this product is just that- an option- and it could work so differently on you!
I give 2 stars because the shampoo left my hair feeling greasy and weighed down. I tried it again thinking maybe the shampoo didn't wash out but that wasn't the case.
Derriah C.
The plus side is that the Passionfruit and Guava is an abundant smell. I like using this one is the summer time because it's fruity. I like how organix doesn't have all the bad stuff some shampoos have in there's. However, I do like Shea Moisture better because it's 100% organic and doesn't just say it is. Read the labels carefully and look up ingredients.
Cheryl M.
Monongahela, PA
I love all of their hair products. My favorite is actually the biotin and collagen because it is for adding volume. They all smell amazing and use natural ingredients and do not test on animals. This one is supposed to revitalize your hair with moisture and vitamins. I would recommend any of them as long as they are for your hair type.
Stacy K.
Kutztown, PA
Best shampoo and conditioner! The smell of this shampoo is amazing and it makes my hair super soft after each use. Not to mention, this shampoo also makes my hair strong and smells awesome through my day. It's sort of pricey for such a small bottle and i only wish they made the bottle bigger. Would definitely recommend.
Atanya  W.
Bronx, NY
Does this product make your hair grow ?
Monica C.
I have the tea tree oil and mint shampoo and conditioner they work great but I'm not really into the smell of this product. Which one smells the best? There are so many to choose from idk which one to buy next time.
Katelyn H.
In your opinion, which shampoo+conditioner from organix is the best?
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
How does this smell and is it better than the coconut milk?
Arthur C.
Madison, WI
I have kind of flat hair, and not much volume. I also want hair that's darker, and texture isn't a big problem for me. Does this shampoo smell good, and does it give your hair a lot of volume?

Walmart