OGX Dreamy Hydration + Pink Sugar Plum Shampoo uploaded by Dani C.OGX Dreamy Hydration + Pink Sugar Plum Shampoo uploaded by Amber T.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Why You Want It...This hydrating, bubbly blend is perfect to get you and your hair ready for the New Year, and celebrate new hair beginnings!

Johnnielynn R.
This is amazing! I love this brand. This one of three limited edition walmart exclusive scents so I was super excited when I finally found it, it smells so good. It leaves my smooth, hydrated and when paired with the conditioner completely tangle free.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Picked this up at Walmart and was excited to try a new scent. Not impressed with this one. There's no hydration and the smell is very sweet. I do like others from this brand but not this one. The only bonus is it's sulfate free. Will not be purchasing again.
Amanda P.
Union, NJ
Organix products are really just fantastic. I like to switch it up with the shampoo and conditioner sets I use, and this one is by far one of my favorites.
Eva S.
Morehead, KY
I wish I could find this year round love the smell makes my hair soft and easy To style i always buy a few bottles when I find it around Christmas
Brittanni H.
Wildomar, CA
Love it. Works awesome and smells bomb! Makes my hair silky,shiny and soooo soft. The lather is light yet works beautifully to give you a full wash
Christina C.
N Las Vegas, NV
I'm obsessed with the smell 😍😍 omgosh. Bought these on Christmas clearance last year and I still have 3 bottles left.
Hunter M.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this stuff. Smells so good and makes my hair shiny and soft. And it's cheap! Def recommend
Dani C.
Hertfordshire
This shampoo smells divine and the smell sticks to your hair for days after. My boyfriend always knows when I’ve washed my hair as you can smell this. It’s not very hydrating but the matching conditioner is so I’m satisfied. Its disappointing this was only around for Christmas.
Amber Q.
Hessle Road, Hull
Best shampoo ever used! Because I have thick hair I usually have to spend a while lathering the shampoo up to clean my whole scalp but this only needs a small amount. It's the best smelling shampoo I own and the bottle is very cute. I personally can't wait to buy more OGX hair products!!
Lauren B.
Santo Domingo
MY FAVORITE "FLAVOR" OF SHAMPOO THAT OGX HAS COME OUT WITH SO FAR! Organix is a great brand in general and all of their shampoos smell and work amazingly! But, this one is my favorite. I've always wondered how other girls got their hair to continue smelling so good even after their hair was dry... This shampoo (&conditioner set) keeps my hair smelling amazing and clean all day (sometimes even until the next day)!

back