OGX Dreamy Hydration + Pink Sugar Plum Conditioner uploaded by Dani C.OGX Dreamy Hydration + Pink Sugar Plum Conditioner uploaded by Amber T.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Why You Want It...This hydrating, bubbly blend is perfect to get you and your hair ready for the New Year, and celebrate new hair beginnings!

• Just purchased. Would love to know how it's performed on anyone's...1 Answers
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Very hydrating, it does what it says (hard to come by). It softens the hair and detangles. I love the OGX shampoos and conditioners because they do what they say. This is more for someone who has their natural hair color. It’s not meant for bleached hair.
Jen R.
Norwalk, CT
This conditioner actually killed my hair. It was pricey, and definitely not worth it. I had tried the coconut milk version of this brand, and it was decent, but this one isn't very good at all. I would not recommend
Kae H.
Victorville , CA
This conditioner worked like any other. Didn't leave my hair extra soft. It did however smell great. I don't really like the small bottles they come in. I gave it 4 stars for the scent. It's just an all around normal conditioner. Wouldn't buy again.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
I buy this brand pretty frequently. I was kinda excited to see new scents for the season however this one isn't anything special. I didn't notice it being moisturizing at all. The scent is yummy at first but quickly get annoying. It's VERY sweet smelling. 🍬
Jbrea B.
Pike Road, AL
This conditioner is very hydrating and has a lot of moisture! I brought mines from Walmart.. my hair color is a light brown and I have 4b-4c hair
18 S.
hampton, VA
i love this product its smells great i would always buy this product its long lasting i bought from sallys its very effective to my hair
Niambi W.
Washington, DC
I love the diversity of these shampoos and how it makes my hair feel afterwards. It feels very nourished and sleek.
Amber Q.
Hull
This conditioner is amazing!! Got the set with shampoo and conditioner in and I'm so sad it's only #limitededition because I want to use this forever. My hair is super thick and dry and I have used hundreds of hydration products throughout my life but none have done a job as good as this one. My hair is now super smooth, soft and manageable and smells lovely🥀💜❣
Dani C.
Hertfordshire
The smell of this conditioner is amazing and smells divine. It hydrated your hair and leaves your hair feeling silky and smooth. My hair is dry and coloured and it made my hair feel brand new. I definitely recommend this.
Arturia S.
Athens, GA
Just purchased. Would love to know how it's performed on anyone's natural hair thus far!