BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Why You Want It...This hydrating, bubbly blend is perfect to get you and your hair ready for the New Year, and celebrate new hair beginnings!

Chasitie J.
Godley
This shampoo is amazing! It has a thick consistency that really lathers up great but rinses out easily. The smell is wonderful, a very strong sweet and spicy smell that isn't overwhelming. Leaves hair hydrated and smelling great. I love this shampoo! The only complaint I had was that it is says it is limited edition! I hate the idea of not being able to have this shampoo so I have started stock piling it. lol.
I highly recommend this shampoo.
Carmyn P.
Louisville , KY
I had never tried this brand before using this product. I absolutely love the smell of this product. It's probably the best smelling hair product I own. I bought it at Walmart after christmas on clearance and I was super satisfied. I went back and bought the rest they had. It is smooth, smells good, and I'm super happy with this purchase.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa , FL
I got two sets of these for Christmas and I hope they release this scent again next year! The smell is absolutely amazing; I love chai tea and let me tell you, this smells just the same! I love this scent and overall I am always happy with Ogx products.
Carol A.
Jackson, NJ
I was finally able to find this at the end of the holiday season. Was a Walmart exclusive. Got it on clearance which I didn't mind since couldn't locate regularly. It really smells like chai and I love ogx sulfa free products. Leaves my hair smelling like a chai latte
Ashleigh R.
Johnston, IA
Smells absolutely fantastic! Very close to gingerbread, great addition for a winter shampoo. Only complaint is that it's not as hydrating as I would like. Does leave hair feeling soft.
Melissa M.
Canton
This product makes my hair feel so great after use. Very smooth and it smells great also. My hair feel soft all day and well hydrated. It is affordable and worth it. It is available most anywhere you may shop. I do recommend this product and enjoy it.
Katie O.
Astoria, NY
OGX is my absolute favorite and this shampoo is divine. I picked this up at my local CVS and sometimes there's a sale so I pick up a bunch. The smell is one of the best parts and my hair always feels so great after I use it.
Ashleigh R.
Johnston, IA
Pretty good drugstore conditioner. Smells just like a gingerbread cookie. It's a litter thicker than I would like, but it leaves my hair feeling very soft and smooth
nikole l.
noblesville, IN
i have this shampoo and the matching conditioner and they smell amazing. i love that the OGX line is sulfate free and for a great price. it lathers up very nicely and rinses out leaving my hair feeling smooth.
Raven R.
San Antonio, TX
I have had hair problems before but then I was recomeded this shampoo and now my hair feels,smells, and looks great I could have been happier with the results and I definitely recommend it to anyone !
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this really work on your hair?!
Kaitlin M.
Does this shampoo dry your hair out because of The fragrance added?
Rebecca P.
Wickliffe, OH
I wanted to know what anyone thought of this? I just grabbed a bunch on clearance. The smell is amazing.. and I kept washing my hair with it.. because it smelled so good. I have naturally curly hair.. and I wasn't sure about it, until I dried my hair and it was silky and as soft as could be. Does anyone else love this shampoo and conditioner? I can still smell the scent in my hair.. I love it!
Mal G.
Duncanville, AL
I recently purchased this product at Walmart and would like to know if it works just as well if not better than the OGX shampoos?