OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
Cassie H.
Sault Ste. Marie
I always use the organix shampoo and love rotating through all the different scents. The smell lasts all day and your hair feels amazing, even after day 2.
Seira T.
I love this shampoo and conditioner as well the smell is amazing and it always leaves my hair looking so shiny and soft definitely recommend it
Kristen M.
My favorite smelling shampoo!!!!! Leaves my hair soft and shiny with much less frizz. Makes my hair easier to straighten
Kristen A.
Austin, TX
Don't you dare waste $300 on a Brazilian keratin salon service till you have tried this first! I had a professional stylist tell me that a straightening service would not be able to turn my resilient curls straight, but when I saw this I figured it was worth a shot. It is a lot of work, and patience is necessary, but the results are AWESOME. Stick-straight, super shiny hair for almost 3 months with little styling, and the bottle was enough for 2 applications even on my thick hair. I love this stuff!
Grace S.
Andover, MA
This smells like cucumber. It actually helps your hair look significantly straighter if you blow dry
Christina D.
I have oily hair that's brittle and dry at the ends. I bought this in sale at my local drugstore because they had a BOGF (buy one get one free) promotion to get this product out to customers. I bought this one because I loved the scent and I straighten my hair about twice a month. I bought the shampoo and conditioner. First of all--this brand is quite known for its scents. There's something for everyone and this is no exception. The smell is irresistible! With that said, it didn't do much for me. It actually made my hair very tangled and it gave it a weird texture. I imagine it was the keratin in it. Would I buy it again? Maybe as a body wash, but not for my cranky picky hair.
Jessi D.
This shampoo is amazing. It always makes my hair feel soft and look better than ever.
Katie B.
Providence, RI
This product works great for taming frizzy hair for a sleek, straight look. After washing, try OGX Kui Kui oil to lock in the shine!
Paola Isabel R.
All Brazilian Keratin lines are excellent and the way the product smells! Loving it! : )
Megan B.
My mom introduced me to this shampoo, and ever since then I have been hooked. My favorite part is that it provides a salon quality formula but is offered at a drugstore price. Also, not to mention, it makes your hair feel clean and soft, and the smell is sooooo refreshing. Plus, this particular formula helps contain my frizzy, wavy hair and makes it look sleek and smooth. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a higher end brand but cannot afford it.
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Where can you buy this at?
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I've been wondering if this product actually makes your hair straighter with continuous use. If it does, how long does it take for you to see it become straighter?