OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
I loved it the first month I used it but then I started to get build up and it made my head itch
Beth V.
New Iberia, LA
Love this product. Smells amazing and really works! This is the only line I buy. All the products are great and really work.
savannah.falin.9
Mount Vernon
Love the way this product smells ! It also so natural , I love that . I didn't feel as if I were putting nasty chemicals on my hair.
Tiffany P.
Seneca, SC
This product leaves my hair smooth, silky, and straight! I really do like this product!! I have seen a big difference in my hair and that is great!
Laura B.
Made my scalp very oily, but overall I had a great experience with this product. The price and the size were reasonable, while still being quality.
Kristen M.
My favorite smelling shampoo!!!!! Leaves my hair soft and shiny with much less frizz. Makes my hair easier to straighten
Nina C.
Hammond, IN
Great shampoo! Make my hair feel really soft and manageable. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Jacie S.
This shampoo is great for moisturizing if your hair is dry and frizzy. However, this would not be my first choice if i am looking for a shampoo that deep cleans my hair. But it is a great choice for dryness.
MissYogaPantz M.
tampa
I avoid this product (and all hair care products) from this brand like the plague!! Last year I purchased this shampoo and conditioner because I wanted to switch up my hair care routine. After the two washes I experienced hair fall and with weeks it became extreme.

At first I wasn’t sure what was causing my hair fall, but when all else failed I stopped using this product and with a week my hair fall stabilized.

I would recommend doing a patch test on your scalp before switching completely.
Cassie H.
Sault Ste. Marie
I always use the organix shampoo and love rotating through all the different scents. The smell lasts all day and your hair feels amazing, even after day 2.
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Where can you buy this at?
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I've been wondering if this product actually makes your hair straighter with continuous use. If it does, how long does it take for you to see it become straighter?