OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
Amparo J.
Waukesha, WI
I love how this smells and how it leaves your hair shiny and smooth. I think this is my favorite of the Organix line.
Jeanah K.
Tallahassee, FL
Smells great and made my hair so soft! Definitely recommend this product. Did not really straighten my hair though.
Katie G.
Blacksburg, VA
OGX Brazillian Keratin made my hear smooth and shiny! It was great and led to me trying several other OGX shampoos!
maria B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Smells great I have tried several of their products, but don't seem to do what it says doesn't really work on my hair
Elizabeth G.
Yuma, AZ
Not crazy about this one for some reason, it left my scalp dry and itchy with some dandruff. Would not repurchase.
Lesley A.
Boca Raton, FL
Again, sleek and while not perfect, better than sitting in a salon for hours frying you hair for 100s of dollars!
Mariana  O.
El Cajon , CA
I've actually only tried this one once & it made my hair feel smooth & not frizzy! Plus, the smell it's amazing !
Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
I love this shampoo leaves my hair feeling smooth! I have color treated hair and it still works wonders on it!
Alisha E.
Lancaster, TX
For African American hair this product kind of dried my hair out. I definitely had to deep condition afterwards
Angie G.
Fort worth, TX
Leave my hair smooth and looking straight. It beats the frizzy off with one usage. LOVE Organix Keratin therapy
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Where can you buy this at?
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I've been wondering if this product actually makes your hair straighter with continuous use. If it does, how long does it take for you to see it become straighter?