Christine C.
White Plains, MD
Anything that has keratin makes me happy. I😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 have natural hair and this product does wonders for my hair type
Amparo J.
Waukesha , WI
I love how this smells and how it leaves your hair shiny and smooth. I think this is my favorite of the Organix line.
Elizabeth G.
Yuma, AZ
Not crazy about this one for some reason, it left my scalp dry and itchy with some dandruff. Would not repurchase.
Jeanah K.
Tallahassee, FL
Smells great and made my hair so soft! Definitely recommend this product. Did not really straighten my hair though.
maria B.
Moreno valley , CA
Smells great I have tried several of their products, but don't seem to do what it says doesn't really work on my hair
Katie G.
Blacksburg, VA
OGX Brazillian Keratin made my hear smooth and shiny! It was great and led to me trying several other OGX shampoos!
Mariana  O.
El Cajon , CA
I've actually only tried this one once & it made my hair feel smooth & not frizzy! Plus, the smell it's amazing !
Lesley A.
Boca Raton, FL
Again, sleek and while not perfect, better than sitting in a salon for hours frying you hair for 100s of dollars!
Jaclyn D.
dover, DE
This has to be the best for the price shampoo out there. I have really dry hair and frizzy. This works wonders
Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
I love this shampoo leaves my hair feeling smooth! I have color treated hair and it still works wonders on it!
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I've been wondering if this product actually makes your hair straighter with continuous use. If it does, how long does it take for you to see it become straighter?
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Where can you buy this at?