OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
Bahare K.
Las Vegas, NV
I have never tried this one but I use two of their other shampoo and conditioner products and I love them! This will be next!
Miaa M.
Good product! Left my hair feeling silky smooth and super moisturized! Over time though I felt like I needed to switch it up
Beth V.
New Iberia , LA
Love this product. Smells amazing and really works! This is the only line I buy. All the products are great and really work.
Amina S.
Acworth, GA
Smells good, not too pricey, I like organix product, this is not my favorite, I feel like it does not go with my hair type.
Lydia B.
I love the OGX shampoo & conditioner lines. The keratin brands are the best if you want straight beautiful glossy strands.
Kristen M.
My favorite smelling shampoo!!!!! Leaves my hair soft and shiny with much less frizz. Makes my hair easier to straighten
Amanda s.
nahunta, GA
Ogx products works great for my hair, an has helped it grow so much. The smell is not my fave but hey the product works.
Taylor L.
Mauk, GA
The best shampoo brand. it smells so great and makes my hair so soft and smooth. not so much straightening but it is nice
Maranda W.
Seaford, DE
My hair is very hard to tame and this product helps moisturize it to where I have control over frizz and damaged hair.
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
Anything that has keratin makes me happy. I😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 have natural hair and this product does wonders for my hair type
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Where can you buy this at?
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I've been wondering if this product actually makes your hair straighter with continuous use. If it does, how long does it take for you to see it become straighter?