OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
OGX® Cucumber Yogurt Organix Shampoo
savannah.falin.9
Mount Vernon
Love the way this product smells ! It also so natural , I love that . I didn't feel as if I were putting nasty chemicals on my hair.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
I just started using OGX Brazilian therapy about 3 weeks ago. I love how Soft it makes my hair and it smells wonderful! No regrets!
Hope B.
Davison, MI
The smell is delicious. I lived how moisturized my hair felt after using this shampoo. I would recommend to others with thick hair.
Danielle V.
Monroe, MI
Leave my hair so smooth and soft. Amped up the shine so much, too! The smell is totally relaxing and I'd definitely purchase again.
Sonia B.
Chicago, Il
I really love this product I fell in love with it from the first time I used it its leave my my hair shiner I recommend It a lot
Nicole C.
Love this shampoo and conditioner this brand is my go to it's reasonably priced and can be found at Walmart love it smells yummy
Kait K.
Westport, MA
I've used a few of these products before. I think they smell awesome but they don't really help your hair like they say they do.
Ashley L.
Hudson oaks, TX
I use this about once a week along with the Shea butter one. makes my hair look healthy. smells great and its an excellent buy.
Nati V.
Really great shampoo and conditioner, smells great and leaves hair shiny and smooth, great for curly hair to straighten after!
Elizabeth C.
Tracy, CA
This product did not work for my curly hair. It's definitely not made for curly hair. But it would be amazing for straight hair
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Where can you buy this at?
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I've been wondering if this product actually makes your hair straighter with continuous use. If it does, how long does it take for you to see it become straighter?