Laura B.
Made my scalp very oily, but overall I had a great experience with this product. The price and the size were reasonable, while still being quality.
Tiffany P.
Seneca, SC
This product leaves my hair smooth, silky, and straight! I really do like this product!! I have seen a big difference in my hair and that is great!
ashley s.
SPRING, TX
The only good thing about this product is the smell. I put this item on my hair and the next day my hair was so oily I couldn't even go out side.
Seira T.
I love this shampoo and conditioner as well the smell is amazing and it always leaves my hair looking so shiny and soft definitely recommend it
Amanda O.
Boalsburg, PA
Love this stuff! Great scent and works well to give your hair shine. The price is low too which is always a plus if you are a bargain shopper!
April P.
I like that it has natural ingredients. I don't belong that its actually organic. If it was completely organic it would be a better product.
Ana L.
College Park, MD
Deja mi cabello super sedoso y fuerte desde la punta hasta la raiz. Super recommendado para cabbelo maltratado y especialmente por el calor.
Wendy M.
Greensburg , PA
Organix OGX Shampoo, will never disappoint leaving hair sliky and smooth. Must have hair product....love love love this line of products
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
This shampoo is awesome. It works well with my wavy hair. After my hair dries I notice that it's not as crazy as if I use other shampoos
Jerica V.
I used this to switch up from my usual keratin therapy. However this one just seemed too heavy for my taste but if did smell amazing!!
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I've been wondering if this product actually makes your hair straighter with continuous use. If it does, how long does it take for you to see it become straighter?
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Where can you buy this at?